Dad got fired

My dad got fired from another job today, he was barley able to hold back the tears when he told me. I'm sick of seeing him like this. What financial advice can I give him to help him get back on his feet? Is there any coin I can tell him to invest in to help him make some cash? I know this seems like begging but please help me, no son should ever have to see his father cry like I have...

why does he keep getting fired

You should probably use his money to invest if anything. I doubt a boomer dad could get into Crypto and make all the right decisions.

Tell him he needs to invest in Funfair

Jesus Chris that is sad. How does one get fired from a job? Just show up and do your work.

Buy REQ and retire

He's old in a young persons field (sales), he shows up everyday to his job and does his best but because he's not a college graduate he has a hard time finding jobs (he was never very smart but a very good man who raised me right)

Those both have really big market caps and large supplies, is there still room for growth?

You know, I was going to say something rude for laughs but I really thought about it before I did and I'm sorry. I hope everything works out for you and your dad.

He's prideful, and I don't think he even has that much cash (I probably have more than anyone in my family) and anything I gave him wouldn't be long lasting.

Thanks user, I understand though laughing makes it easier to digest anyway.

>Oh no my dad got fired
>Better go on a chan and ask which coin he should gamble whatever savings he has away with
You will forever be poor

Don't tell him anything, most fathers think they know better, just help him out with bills and shit when he's having a hard time and he'll be grateful.

But I'm not user, that's why I'm asking about my dad. He just wouldn't take my money from me.

Help him ouy by asking him for his resume and helping him look for a new job.

If you just act like you're a team and make him feel like he's not alone in this it will be 1000x better. I know because I've been fired and had to tell my family before. Help him look for a new job and be encouraging. Assuming you're serious OP this is important.

Does he have any other skills? Is he good with computers? Is he entrepreneurial? Could he get a degree fast/cheap?

How about you give him some money for an investment? Like drop him 5k in some marijuana stocks. He can't just use the money and it'll be like a gift. Plus it might give him motivation again.

post your address. I'll send you enough coins to buy a shotgun for murder/suicide

He was in construction for many years and know how things work and I think he know a little about computers but that's about it I've been pushing him to look into a management position with construction but I don't know if he wants to.

Also, inb4 OP's dad ends up a professional Veeky Forums shill.

That's not a bad idea actually and I live in a state where it's legal, that could work...

kek. Fine, as long as your not sending ripple, he would just end up killing me instead.

I own a company and want outside sales people, because I suck at sales. Tell him I'll give him 20% commish to shill my products to people. 1099 of course, because I ain't paying taxes or giving him bennies.

It’s clear he raised you right by your desire to want to help him. Defiantly respectable.

While my advise may not help at all, I’ll at least try. In hard times, my mom went she found herself out of a job would take up jobs she was 100% overqualified for - such as working as a cashier. It sucked but at the end of the day we can’t let ego get in the way of our survival.

In terms of investments, talk to him about what he can afford and offer him a guiding hand through this market. Even if you have to sit there and teach him, the bonding experience alone will boost morale.

SHOW HIM WHAT HE MEANS TO YOU.

A management position in construction sounds way better than doing sales at an old age. If he can't get one, though, maybe you could help him set a freelance sales and marketing shop for small businesses that can't afford a dedicated sales team.

Thanks user but he said his biggest factor is benefits when looking for jobs, appreciate it!

Construction is doing ok right now ... at least in certain areas

If he feels bad for accepting it just be like dad I love you, you raised me right and I appreciate it so this money is an investment for you to enjoy your future retirement. Just make him feel appreciated when giving it.

buy a used truck and a few lawn mowers and start mowing lawns/ doing snow removal for old people etc. You can make a few hundred bucks a day. also bartending is pretty good. I know doctors who bartend on the side and make 400 bucks in 5 hours.

>I know doctors who bartend on the side
How the fuck do they find the time?

Thank you user, I mean it. And your right I think tomorrow I'm going to try and set him up with a job down at Amazon because they offer benefits after a certain amount of days! He really means the world to me especially after mom cheated on him and how he just keep going in-spite of it.

Yeah, it is picking up apparently but for how long? I have no idea how long the market will last until the next crash.

How much money you got? Diversify in low marketcap coins and you could multiply whatever you put in by the end of the year. Hell even the mid of the year probably.

x3, x5, x10, x25... it's all possible. The boomer normie influx is only getting started.

here's a tip: sumokoin

He had a fucked up childhood (beaten and yelled at by his dad REALLY bad) so it's hard for him to express his emotions, so it might be hard but I'm willing to try.

He's getting up there in age but he might be down for it, but he did labor in his youth so I don't know if he still wants to.

this thread saddens me. I wish your dad the best of luck, may he find nice job with rich benefits. godspeed user

Tell him that the financial worry is making it hard to focus on your studies and offer to give him sonme money

Or lie you won some scholarship and give him a few k

"barley able to hold back the tears"

Give him some wheat faggot

True, my dad was a surgeon and I have more memories being with him in the Hospital than anywhere else, even home.

I always see my dad when I look at Brendan, broken to his core after the divorce but hasn't quit yet, just like him.

He finally got fired from NINTENDO, no more insider information for OP

That's very pragmatic actually, he might go for it but I don't want to hurt him further by making him think he's causing me trouble he'd just turn the hate on himself.

>godspeed user
Need him now more than ever, hopefully we can whether this storm.

Sell DAD while it's on a dip.

no idea. probably since they are just mediocre doctors or they enjoy bartending more so they make the time to do it on saturday nights.

dont listen to shills here lol

fucking pajeets are heartless shilling

I know, shills always swarm threads first, you should have seen Bitbean when it first came around.

Apparently ER people only work 25 hours a week

Fucking pajeet you are going very low with these low key beg threads, this is like the 12th time this week alone and second time today

Don't have any advice but wish you and your dad good luck

Fuck you user, i'm not shilling shit just trying to help my dad, I want finacial advice it doesn't have to be about shit coins. These anons
are actually give the good advice I need so fuck off.

Thanks user, knowing I have some good wishes behind me eases my soul.

does your dad have any sort of niche he can work from? There is a lot of money in making a youtube channel in a niche genre. There is obviously a lot of other factors such as likability.
If he has a niche and can be entertaining you should help him come up with ideas and set it up. Make sure to set up the whole social media package (twitter, Facebook, Instagram, ect) tailored to the brand he wants to convey.

Once this is established he can work on monetization systems such as affiliate marketing, patreon, and ad revenue.

He isn't the most tech savvy and he can be very emotional disturbed at time so I'm not sure if YouTube would be his thing but it's an interesting angel I had not considered before.

if he was a salesman maybe he would be good at the affiliate marketing part

Yeah your right about that much, maybe a you tube platform around marketing construction or management? Something to think over, thanks user.

Look I believe he was a great father for sure, and a good man but those aren't employable skills, unless he wants to be a youth worker or something

No begging
Read the rules faggot

I'm not begging for money just advice, an opinion is free.

Yeah, I know. That's why he always told me to go to college, so I wouldn't end up like him.

If you want to be safe, I'd put his money in NEO. Has some room to grow and is one of the safest picks. Of course it's a little late to earn fortunes with it, which if that's the goal then I hope you can find a good shitcoin for him user