What does Veeky Forums think of p&d groups?

- Not illegal in cryptocurrency (yet)
- Zero research required
- Buy shitcoins, sell, profit?
- Buy and sell targets tell you when to sell and when to buy

What's the catch?

its all fun and games until you are the one who gets dumped.

Some people will still lose out if they don't sell fast enough. Leaving them as bagholders.

That's what happened to me the one time I tried to do this. Never again

Most of the pumps last less than a minute. There aren't a lot of ways to lose in crypto, but that is one of them

Wont be illegal in cryptocurrency (ever)

Not enforcable.

P&D groups are a pyramid scheme, if you haven't realized this by now you deserve to lose money

The group only uses plebs like you to raise the price for the top guys. Once that happens, you get dumped on so quick your head spins. And you're left holding bags of a useless shitcoin.

Not as effective as people think they are

so far I have made back 40% on most of the groups I have joined, this new one is advertising "bagholders insurance" saying they will only invest in decent coins to reduce the risk of losing people money.

Crypto tokens without a payment value (BTC, ETH) are all a pyramid scheme

>"bagholders insurance"
lol this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard of the absolute brainlets that participate in these things should be gassed

i mean sure it would be nice being like in a megawhale pump group with like 5 BTC OGs but the idea of a bunch of pajeets filling up a discord and all hoping to dump their bags on each other first to increase their $300 stack is hilarious

Admin of a 8k discord PnD group with 12 moderators here:

We made a LOT of money, but of course 90% will lose. Most of PnD groups are designed to scam. Our group for example works that way:

We have invitation rewards: you get the signals some seconds sooner if you have more invites.

Also if you shill a coin before a pump you will get some time-bonus too (shill on Veeky Forums, reddit, bitcointalk, twitter, facebook ...).

Our bot is sending out the signal with exat information about stop/loss and sell order.

Of course our team is buying these coins days before, start to buy every day so people get attracted to the coin. After that we let the discordmembers do most part of the pump, we only pump a little but sell way before the members sell.

That way around 1/2 of the members lose a lot, the other half get nothing or a little profit. People getting pissed, we kick the guys that lost, clean the channel, rename it and start again.

PnD groups are ALWAYS scam ...also is you are "VIP member" ...you may get the signal 5sec before the others. But the only real profiteurs are actually the team.

Also we are rigging the coinvoting system. We have about 200 members registered that vote and shill the coins we already bought so everyone is willing to pump the coin we want.

PnD gourps are always a scam and I bet I already scammed 500 people of Veeky Forums here.

most of cryptoinvestors are total idiots.

Fuck off, Vizard.

How does a group reach 8K Followers?? That must have taken ages lol.

Vizard?

No it's no problem. In 2 weeks you get around 5k people. you just need to keep em motivated by rewards and "little personal tips" ...you need to give them "insider" information and always burn in their mind that they only get rich if they stay with you and the group.

kek I think we are admins in the same group

lots of shilling, lots of crumbs for minions, it takes some serious effort to retain members when people are being fleeced right in front of their eyes

but in the end its all mathematical

you guys are my heros

If I kick up 10% of net profit from each P&D, would you get me in at the top?

I can't even describe just how desperate people are for get rich quick schemes. Especially disgusting third worlders and nonwhites in general.

Running this scam gives me immense joy on a spiritual level, because I love dicking over these faggots.

With my stack I will make it in ~ couple months provided the market doesnt detonate, pnd group or not. I would quit now, but I just fucking love stealing from these subhumans so much that I can do it all day long.

The catch is there's always someone late to the party. One day you'll be that guy, and if you put too much faith in the group, you'll lose fucking hard.

it is illegal dumbass

No it's not, dumbass.

Did you shill trx for a pnd

not in cryptocurrency it isn't.