All in?

Anyone else all in on ZCL? Seems like the easiest money maker of 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-diamond/
coindesk.com/monero-link-transactions-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top 10 coin easily.
All the fud from the big brothers about regulation means money will flow into privacy coins.

been selling my alt bags for this for the last 2 weeks.

it makes me laugh thinking about 2 weeks from now when I am selling to fomos at 5x

Definitely, last few weeks have been a great opportunity to unload any lingering trash and erase those losses.

does anyone really think this isnt going to 5x when the date gets announced and bittrex supports it?

Yes

not all in but 90%, I can see it reach 6 digits soon.

Seriously doubt it will go above 300. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply too new to know that bitcoin forks are NEVER worth more than that at snapshot. Still a solid investment. But you guys don't know what you're talking about. Whales would never invest past 250, and the it'll probably hit 300 from you retards. Then BTCP is going to dump right away, like 90% of BTC forks do. Then whether it climbs back to 200-300 will depend on entirely on BTCP. Does it become the next BCH? or the next bicoin diamond?

Yes

So if I hold BTC at BitStamp, will it auto-convert into Bitcoin Private?

The advantage it has is the privacy aspect to it and the name. Privacy coins are all the rage.

Unsure about its speed.

You keep btc and get btcp on top of it.

Dude. Literally ALL bitcoin forks had the name and there are already a ton of privacy coins. Try and hear me: bitcoin forks don't sell for more than 200-300 at snapshot. Literally a few BTC forks have been utter shit. Almost ALL dumped right out the gate. Some made it back to 200-300, and then BCH did it's epic climb because of Ver.

Literally anyone shilling this at this price is new to the game. All the OGs are laughing at newbies who think this will be worth more than 300.

I see. Although one thing does not make sense to me. BitStamp does not intend to carry Bitcoin Private, at least not right now. How will it be added to my account there? Or would I need to have a BTC wallet?

Oh shit

>Unsure about its speed.
4x times faster than BTC at twice the block size. (2MB)

I'm all in with a whopping 5 ZCL. Lamboland here I come.

Just saw why it probably pumped

Hey kiwibro. Happy riding on the btcp train.

I tried to explain these noobs, father. I really tried.

Move it to exchange that supports it

Again bticoin + privacy is its selling point. I understand what you are saying. But that hasn’t been done

That's definitely an option.

But if I were to keep it at BitStamp, and, let's say, 3 months from now it begins to support Bitcoin Private, would I be able to receive the supposed 1:1 automatically, or how would that work?

Thank you for your help, by the way, user!

That i’m unsure of. As
says it could have dumped by then.
Its a new year and fresh players are getting into the crypto game, its a gamble most are willing to take.

It will be giving all of the BTC whales a privacy coin without them having to buy them. Automatic dark money for the ultra rich. They will definitely want to maximize its value.

and you need to keep it in a wallet that you have the private keys to.

By automatic I mean they won't be traceable as having bought it.

transfer of wealth

It's a fine investment as there's almost no way it sells for less than 250 at snapshot. But people are missing out on better moves if they think this is going to even x2 from here. Just keeping it real man.

I can almost certainly say that anyone who thinks otherwise is new.

Also, without the Satoshi premine, the wealth it represents will be less in danger of a large market dump. I think there are good reasons to think this will be the best fork to date by far.

>no announcement date yet
>no bittrex confirmation yet
>priced in
you're so fucking retarded holy shit, stay poor nigger

whats a better move with little to no risk as ZCL is?

what you need to know: its a fucking shit scamcoin like all of the other bitcoin forks.

stay poor and salty pajeet.

ZCL going to dump to 0 after the snapshot, better hope that shitcoin private is worth something...

>angry corecuck from /r/bitcoin who bought bitcoin at 19,900

Nothing. ZCL is as low risk as you can get right now. But the snapshots not going to be for another 15 days at least. And I don't think it's going to make you much money.

I think you're wrong. I remember during the Bcash fork that people here were so self-assured that Cash would end up being worthless and would be dumped the day of the fork. "You can't just create money out of thin air!" Instead it ran up to almost a thousand dollars immediately before crashing down to 300. This was back when BTC itself was only 3k.

The bottom line is that nobody can really put a price on this fork until the product is out, anybody pulling numbers out of their ass is clueless. We have no idea what ZCL will be worth, but since it will almost certainly be worth more than 200$ soon, it's hard to think of any "better moves" with practically zero risk.

FINALLY REACHED $200

IT'S AT $200 NOW BOYS WTF SHOULD I DO SELL? I'M FREAKING OUT REEEEEEEEE

There are a lot of new people who know no restraint from fomo. $800

No, I basically agree with you. I think it's very low risk. And I think it'll certainly be worth a minimum of 250. That's an amazing investment, especially outside crypto.

My whole point of beating down shills is to explain to noobs looking for a x2-10 (or whatever) that this is extremely unlikely to even x2. We may disagree there. But at least we agree it's still a sound investment from this entry point.

Okay my bad, you seem to know what you are talking about. I agree with you. This thing might 2x again one more time, 1.5x is a more conservative projection.
Really, tho, if you bought at 30$ when the shilling started then you are already close to 10X on this.

I bought @ 70 myself and am hoping for a 5x.

user I hear you but he's just warning everyone to calm down. It's not that it won't maintain a userbase/large market cap or potentially be widely adopted. It is that BTC forks and all forks for that matter are too cheap to initiate in terms of money, time and risk. One day we will wake up to bitcoin beige going to zero.

Smart money is going to sit on coins that don't fork . With built in voting rights on coins like DCR to guide engineering or chains written completely from scratch that never fork like Tezos are very close. Just enjoy the opportunity that won't be around for long.

People valuing a coin that doesn't fork would still have to be a consensus. A coin which can maintain it's value with forks happening additionally establishes more trust in its staying power.

Still gonna take it off of Bittrex. Can't be bothered with any fuckery
>Ooh guys we might need some time to drop the btcp into ur wallet
>Wait for 3 months
Fuck.that.

I got in literally around the same price. Wish I has seen it much sooner. Very few people did.

This will be the real question: do we sell at snapshot or hold? I am torn, myself. Have you looked into Bitcoin HUSH? He helped develop the code for BTCP and claims it's garbage and that HUSH is far superior. (Obviously he has a vested interest here.)

word bro. except, i disagree with you about bitcoin. with lightening network, or fuck, even news of lightening network, i think btc will reach all time highs by sometime in Feb. And I'm know this sounds nuts, but we could be looking at 100k EOY. This is coming from someone who previously thought BTC would crash and burn this year, btw.

If they figure out tx costs and speed, bitcoin is unstoppable.

not even, i just know what these forks are about. at this point im sure many people know these forks are shitforks. bitcoin diamond was pushing it now its just ridiculous. sage

As long as you dont just hold ZCL all the way to the bottom, none of what youre saying matters and infact supports the idea the price of ZCL can and should go much higher than 300

Yes BTCP may only be 200-300, but after the fork you will have ZCL AND BTCP. This means buying ZCL now will still be profitable so long as you believe ZCL + BTCP after the fork will be worth more.

ZCL will crash after the fork, but it wont go to fucking zero, which means ZCL + BTCP will be worth more than what ZCL is now.

Simply put, ZCL will go up from here, very possibly much higher

Exactly this. If BTCP is conservatively $300, and even if I can sell ZCL at $100.. that’s still $400 value, a 2x from here.

I'm sorry but A) We have no idea it will go higher than 250 (or whatever it's ATH was from a few days). Saying otherwise is pur speculation.

B) Your argument does not necessarily mean ZCL + BTCP after snapshot will be worth more than ZCL right before snapshot. We have no way of knowing this. Since BTCP will ALSO very likely dump after snapshot, we don't know how well it will do on it's own. Maybe it's a bitcoin diamond, maybe it's a BCH. Time will tell.

ZCL will NOT be worth 100 after snapshot lol. Are you kidding? It will be worth WAY WAY less than that.

And BTCP is NOT conservatively 300. It's conservatively 250 or so, or whatever the current ATH of ZCL is.

Definitely and some find their own identity in this ecosystem with amazing communities. My issue is the dev teams will repeat this until no one trusts forks. The pre-existing and solid future ones will work but more limited.

Didn't mention BTC/lightening just the junk forks unless I misread something. Actually agree with you on this. Reason being too is Wall Street is now sitting at the table. It is their asset to play with just like all their other assets. Just like the old times but with larger whales and yes futures don't touch our markets but they are on the exchanges to help guide the price as the order books are thin. BTC definitely blew off some steam in December. I don't want to put money down on bets with it but definitely agree. Once everyone is sure it is dead, maybe right now?, it will turn around to move up but in a controlled fashion. They will figure out the tx costs just a matter of time.

Money from hush exited for the ZCL pump. Starting to see it flow back in now.

>This will be the real question: do we sell at snapshot or hold?

Why not both?
I plan on selling 1/3 of my ZCL into a good pre-fork FOMO spike.
The other 2/3 I will keep to see the outcome of the snapshot since it's all free money at that point I don't care if it goes down the drain, which I think is unlikely anyway.

Bitcoin gold was over $450 day one. It immediately dumped though. Then it went back to $450 again a few weeks later in a pump before dumping again. Maybe I’m being too optimistic, and maybe nobody will be buying on day 1.. but I still think $300 BTCP is highly likely

>My issue is the dev teams will repeat this until no one trusts forks

I think there is a historical component to keep in mind. Bitcoin is bitcoin because it is the first. Technology takes a backseat and must be sufficiently better that it dwarfs that property. Just like the government of America appealed to the legal consensus of the English system and attempted to build upon it in order to have legitimacy.

In this case BTCP is a significant technological step forward, and has historical significance. This is why BTCH and HUSH must die, the are usurpers who do not have the legitimacy and threaten the whole ecosystem. They are not substantial enough technological improvements for those qualities to be overwritten. I do not feel the same applies to BTCP

>We have no way of knowing this.
You say "we" but you dont act like its true for yourself.

Its an idiotic argument to make when we are talking about fucking markets anyway. The whole point is we are discussing what we think its value will be.

Like you said many forks end up 200-300, which would make buying ZCL now worth it, as ZCL will still have some value after the fotk (even if its only $1)

However i think it will be worth much more than this, and i think many other people will think this way too jot only because BTCP is an actual decent idea for a fork, but is superior to the likes of BTC gold in evety way (both the coin and the way the fork is being handled)

AND THEN , thats this not the end of it. You then have to account for all the people who plan to get BTCP and dump both ZCL and BTCP immediately after the fork. These people will be willing to pay massive amounts because so long as they dump them quick its literally free money. Theres theoretically no limit on how much these people will be willing to buy ZCL for before the fork (though obviously risk-reward will stop them)

What other other fork has had a future that you could totally pump woth less amount of coins?
> muh, 200, muh 250, muh 300
It has never happened idiots. a unique situation. this fucking thing could go to 3k before the fork

>Theres theoretically no limit on how much these people will be willing to buy ZCL for before the fork (though obviously risk-reward will stop them)

There's 'theoretically' no limit to the price people would pay to eat dogshit (though obviously risk-reward will stop them.

That's how dumb you sound, btw.

Any noobs reading this: buy ZCL now. Great job. I'm holding 10k USD worth at the moment. And I'll probably sell most of it at snapshot. Or if I'm convinced in the BTCP team, I'll hold. Not sure.

But it's going to be a boring month of holding through more dips and for not a ton of gain. Be ready for that. Anyone who is telling you this will x2 from here is dreaming.

Dude you seriously have no idea what you're talking about. 3k? lol. Are you high?

This is exactly the reason I started posting here, to inform noobs not listen to people like you. You talk out of your ass like you know what you're talking about, but you're just a sad shill. And that's bad for everyone dude, especially you. Have some dignity. Or inform yourself about how past forks have behaved. Stop pretending like you've done your homework when it's obvious to anyone who's been through this many times over that you're full of shit and sound retarded.

If we were playing a game of spot the new guy, I just won.

Are you on shrooms or what's up with this?

Most of you on this thread are fucking high, most forks do not end up on 200/300 USD
They start in the regions of 0.1 BTC, that is currently around 1400 USD.

Now this fork is actually bringing improvements to the table, 0.15+ doesnt seem that far fetched.

what will be the narrative for bitcoin going up?
it will be the lightning network + this fork
> why is bitcoin going up?
> because of the fork
turns out, you can buy that fork now. many people will see potential, whales will pump it and ZCL + BTC will be the only green coins on coinmarketcap
people will FOMO into to this shit
> wait I can afford a whole bitcoin right now? If I buy this obscure coin
noone can FUD it either because it's a legitimately good coin with good tech and branding
there are too many things to consider
you are just looking at past fork
you could not influence the price of a fork prefork
look at the futures for S2X instead, it was trading at 2k

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-diamond/

I'm not high. Are you? Fucking idiot.

No.

you don't think BTC holders will want a privacy coin? they get something they want and they get it for free. with the other forks it's shit that didn't do anything BTC couldn't do. with this shit you can shop for things anonymously, you can hide your wealth from authorities
everyone says privacy coins will be the biggest thing in 2018 and vitalik says zksnarks is the most undervalued thing in crypto.
I wouldn't buy this shit at $100 if I didn't see potential for it to go really high, or go high after the fork. You assume I'm a shill but I genuinely think this coin can do really well. I think it's exactly what is needed and many holders of BTC will welcome it

Oh I know you're not a shill. You just have no idea what you're talking about it. 300 max. Then both dump faster than you would believe. ZCL will be worthless. Then maybe BTCP goes on to greatness. Maybe it just comes back to 300. End of story.

ZCL IS GOING TO BE USED FOR MASTERNODES YOU FUKING IDIOTS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

IT'S NOT A SHITFORK. WHO WANTS A FUCKING BITCOIN DIAMOND OR A PREMINED BITCOIN GOLD?
why do you even compare it to this?
what kind of utility does that bring?
how does a fucking bitcoin gold bring utility to my life? it doesn't so I dump it. with this thing is different. with this thing there is a USE CASE!!

BTG: start at 0.08-0.09, absolute fucking garbage at yet started there

BTC diamond:
0.08: you got it at 1:10 per btc
went up to about 0.11

Yet you advocate BTCP should go around 0.015-0.02?
Check that drinking water, probably lead in it

Youre talking about people paying to eat dog shit and then say i sound dumb, just fuck off already.

But ill do you a favour and break it down for you, with an extreme example, because youre such a fucking idiot.

Lets say ZCL costs 1mil pr coin, and BTCP will be worth more than 0 after the fork (1 cent, 1 dollar,, doesnt matter)
If your plan is to sell ZCL immediately after the fork then it would still be worth buying because ZCL doesnt have to go above what you paid to make a profit, the free BTCP is the profit.

What stops this from happening is it isnt worth the risk in reality simply because no one can be sure they can they can sell that quickly, immediately.

But, this shows how the price could easily hit $1000 per ZCL, because if someone thought BTCP was going to be worth $200 per coin they would only have to make sure they sold their ZCL before it dropped below $800 to make and easy profit. They dont have to be theorectically immediate, just reasonably fast.

I dont know how high prefork ZCL will go, im not claiming that, but i do think it will go absrudly high, easily beyond $300. And i think the arguments youve give otherwise seem not fully thought out.

What utility does a privacy coin that isn't even as good as monero bring? Your argument is so full of holes bro. You're going to make money on ZCL, i hope. But stop expecting it to be your lambo moon shot. It's not.

Ask yourself one thing: if you were right, why haven't the whales already driven this price up? It's because the whales are already in. And they know it's not worth much more than 250-300.

What you're paying today for 1 ZCL would've given you 200 zcl just 1 month ago. Do you people even realize this.

Also this

no shit retard, are you new to crypto? whats ur fucking point

the moon already happened whales are just squeezing all the btc they can on the top then down you go. It will drop hard before the fork. Yes, before. Your fomo for free fork money is making some bastards really rich

whales who bought BTC and ETH got a STEAL of a price.

Of course this isn't BTC or ETH or even BCH, but saying 'whales never buy in at 250' is a false statement

> not as good as monero
explain how it's not as good as monero?
coindesk.com/monero-link-transactions-debate/
ZCL is the best privacy coin, since Zcash is the best privacy coin
> Why isn't it mooning to 2k straight away?
because the hype is still building and the coin has been consoldating, lol, the fork date has not been announced, why do you think.
I went all in on bcash at $450 because I knew it was going for a run. I was right that time so I think I do understand a thing or two about what might happen

isnt it a risk keeping it in your desktop wallet or something? What if you cant get it over to bittrex to dump it fast enough before the price dumps to literally $10 or less?

price isnt dumping zcl is going to be used to make masternodes it will retain most of its value. dont get confused mate

>Still gonna take it off of Bittrex. Can't be bothered with any fuckery
>>Ooh guys we might need some time to drop the btcp into ur wallet
>>Wait for 3 months
>Fuck.that.

THIS!
move to desk top wallet.

fuck bittrex.

i might even send it back to Binance.

another thing I would like to bring up.
EVERY FUCKING DAY NOW WE HAVE SHITCOINS MOONING FOR NO REASON
why couldn't this shit moon? It could moon just because that kind of volatility is is good for whales. what if it gets listed on binance, then shit could really take off for seemingly no reason

Who said masternodes would happen on ZCL?

dude you gotta slow your roll. your agenda is obvious. You're trying to hard and its counterproductive

t. someone doing the same thing ;)

source? theres no announcement of this retard so idk why you're saying that

price will dump a bit prefork and post fork will probably lose at least 50 percent value.

its not even listed on binance. so good luck with that.

rhett said he was going to look into it because it was an interesting idea. everything else the community has requested has came through so be an idiot and not invest bhahhahah

difference is you're quite safe on btc and eth. This fork on the other hand is what pumped this shitcoin which literally nobody gave a fuck about or even knew just 2 months ago and can drop like a fucking rock see you people know youre playing with fire lol

I'm stupid for not questioning the motives of the people on this board, thanks for pointing it out

ZCL about to break out over resistance, then the only resistance left is ath, then we moon!

t. in since 20 dollars

interesting idea != happening

fucking moron

> the crypto community

im the one that has 8x my initial investment on this. whos the real idiot here. i have been predicting every move with extreme accuracy while all you do here is not believe and stay being left behind baka bum

This will end bad

stay there being an idiot when the fork announcement happens jan 16th like an idiot. the dev is shilling it mate do you not understand the potential when the normies get in you fuking idiot

Or moon hard again, we'll know in about 10 minutes

please dump i'm not done accumulating

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are ZCL posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like ZCL; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about ZCL are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

at that point, you didn't know that. BTC was worth a few cents to a few dollars to then hundreds.

I hated ETH at 100 because it was uncapped.

I bought in at 275, and gained to 350

Now its 1200. Nobody knew it would end up like that.

whales do buy in at any time, I know this because I play safer with more money now, I go for smaller percentages of sure gains rather than chasing PnDs like poor pajeets.

Explain

Can you give me a quick run down with some meme lines.