Yall ready niggas?

/comfy/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crap yeah

I'll buy when it gets dumped and reaches .80$.

Just bought Link. I have a total of 5250. Could have had 6000 if I had bought 4 hours ago or something like that. I have been sitting infront of the exchange for 6 hours. I fell sad. Should I fell like this or am I just being too greedy and irrational?

poorfag here
got 900linkies

i will be happy if they are 5 dollar each
so I can treat my wife on a holiday

>went all in into LINK in november with all my savings
>kept accumulating during the next months
>mfw looking at blockfolio and realizing I'm the richest I'd ever been by a huge margin
$100 EOY faggots

This shit is minimum 20$ EOY

I'm thinking ~$25 if things just progress normally. $50 with some big partnership, or news that's far above expectations.

That said, even if we only hit $10 by EOY I'm still thrilled. I'll be debt free at that point. Anything beyond that is gravy.

how much do you have user?

damn, looks like you're never buying then.

if this shit actually goes to 20 EOY i will personally suck off every link shill on this board

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>tfw I only have 3005

Why even live

Is it too late to get in?

You just missed the dump by 2 days.

I'd take anything under 8ksats

It’s a fucking odd coincidence how assblaster posted about chain link yesterday and the price went exponentially today

>exponential
>7%

Stop being deluded, there i no new coming, testnet is in more than a month and BTC and ETH can enter in a bullrun at any moment.
If you are not ready to endure a dump under 2000 satoshis you might as well sell your bags right fucking now.

>b-but muh cup and handle
TA is astrology

>It’s a fucking odd coincidence how assblaster posted about chain link yesterday and the price went exponentially today
Uhm, wut?
If you are too knew to tell apart fake fud and price suppression, you really should consider going back to plebbit.

pretty much this

>wasting gains on a woman
I hope this is a bait

If this really is a cup and handle its got a long way to dump before pumping

This, LINK was never supposed to be an easy hold. It tests you.

Lol this discord group is ridiculous

>>b-but muh cup and handle
>TA is astrology
Agreed, but it's worth noting that so many people believe in it the patterns they often turn into self-fulfilling prophecies.

its got a long way before a handle

negative friend. That's not how cup and handles work. They don't actually look like big fucking handles that you can grab on to.