/TRX HAPPENING/

get the fuck in here folks, TRX and Amazon

Other urls found in this thread:

ocoin.sg/#partner
reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7pcc8c/check_this_out_trons_first_release_of_their/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf does bezos need chink coin for?
>delusional tronnies

Can you even explain what TRX does Mr. Shill?

Nah

>normies trying to shill other normies

fake and gay

>sage

That pudgy justin has his ratty face all over the place.

>buy my bags the thread

ocoin.sg/#partner

It’s real. Holy shit

I was OP of that thread. Amazon picked it because it had a huge marketing campaign in China, but it was still really new (so they could control the development process). If there's any questions, i can answer them.

Yeah, why do you LARP on the internet? Not get enough attention at home? Mom too busy with her new boyfriend?

I still belive in you sweet prince

ocoin.sg/#partner

what an intelligent post. Wana know how i can tell you're /newbiz/ ?

So TRX is dead and this Ocoin shit is going to be Justin's next focus? what the fuck? i am pissed off now.

GET ME OFF THIS WILD TRON RIDE

>scammers friends coin “partners” with scammer
>other coin also happens to list AWS as partners
>scamcoin confirmed going to own aws now
Ok

Because you’re a faggot?

He’ll still pump TRX with “partnerships” so he can dump for passive income.

well soyboys poop themselves, I'm buying trx tonight with my paycheck

Are your boots ready boys?

Jesus crhist

Literally this. Twitter needs to fuck off back to Twitter.

Tronfags are going full retard because the already announced partnership with oBike that for some reason needs to have an ICO (oCoin) whose CEO is friends with Justin, and lists AWS as partners (keep in mind there is no official source from amazon that this partnership exists, so it probably just means they use AWS kek). And some faggot LARPer posts like he has inside info which happens for every shitcoin almost daily. These combined a qualify as factual sources of a Tron AWS partnership.

Keep in mind all tron is, is a fucking ERC20 token. The mainnet doesn’t exist, which oCoin is supposed to use?

The absolute state of tronfags.

Also, faggot ledditors noticed this 3 days ago, so the faggot Amazon LARPer is just a ledditor trying to get rid of some bags.
reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7pcc8c/check_this_out_trons_first_release_of_their/

>yfw you realize if TRX rises $0.01 a day it will be a dollar in less than a year.