feels comfy man

actual reply

neo,xlm,eth

The only hold of 2018.

prove me wrong

[spoiler]pro tip you cant[/spoiler]

Prove what wrong, you inbred baboon

first time on Veeky Forums?

I'm holding this for shits and giggles but this could surprise people in the middle of the year

Tbh we could see this replace Ethereum by 2021. It's a loooong fucking hold but I'll take it.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are Payfair posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like Payfair; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about Payfair are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

>implying monero needs shilling
nice try, discord pnd scammer. this thread is for long-term holds that you actually believe in, not ever more low-effort fud.

shut the fuck up with this shit copypasta
I bet the only threads you don't post this shit on are the ones your shitty group is actually pumping

>responding to a copypasta

>when shithole post gets (You)'s

Is that a physical XMR coin?

my nigga

whatever. i wageslave all day, can't keep up on all of these dumb memes

Where are the Vencucks now?

THIS

and this but perhaps less so

Hopefully pic related will treat me well over the next week, I'm planning on jumping into ZCL afterward cuz hopefully ZCL keeps bleeding

Do Redditers like yourself ever say "go back to Veeky Forums" on your website?

EXRN. I will have 20 million USD by 2020
Screenshot this.

Phorean here.

don't worry user you will make it if you hold xmr and lux

>hodling lumen
You know it's meant to be temporary, right?
fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

lo, nothing is the only hold? that's /spooky/ user

Been holding since it was a 300sat "chink scam"

>monero
i honestly think that it really is the #1 god tier hodl coin. only about 20% of my portfolio is xmr atm, but i regularly funnel profits from trades into it.

There is only one

this right here is mooning 1 week after inevitable walton crash

hey, I'm in alqo too. Good too see another alqo fag here.

I have about 33% in it. It's really annoying because it's the best hold but probably the least potential gains for me.

People are literally going to get rich holding this from now to 2019. This is easily the best long term hold besides monero.

i hope so i got in when it was around $1 per and i've just been trying to ignore it and hold it

lol fucking chink, gets me every time.

Holding since 36 cents, comfy hold user

Yeah basically. I got in at a bit over $3 so I have significantly less of it, but I still think it's pretty comfy.

If it actually did do it and I was the guy that sold Ethereum at $10 I would kill myself.

when the meme coins fail, all that will be left standing will be BTC, XMR and ETC

You forgot XLM and FUN and every other coin that has a niche. FUN at least doesn't need to compete with btc or the other ones.

Why etc as opposed to eth?

hate to break it to you guys but monero is already becoming a meme coin. It was the first privacy coin that actually worked, but it's too slow, centralized and botnetted, everybody actually using it (the people you claim will protect its value) has been eager for something better for a long time now

ZRX. IMO most underrated coin on Veeky Forums.

isn't botnetting a good thing? it decentralizes it more by having more miners

ENG, LEND, ODN, OMG and POE

>steady going
>gets backed by china mobile
>crashes because of it
Great insight, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

>slow
>centralized
>botnetted
Nigga at least put some effort in. I legitimately USE Monero and it's fucking great btw. Of course, something better is always welcome but I'm not begging for it.

[spoiler]pivx[/spoiler]

HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN POSTED
if you haven't bought chainlink yet, you're literally never gonna make it

This, aren't we living in the cyberpunk / cypherpunk reality now?

You fucking retard, WTC hasn't crashed, and if you consider it a 'crash' then you're a fucking retarded daytrader who bought it at the ATH. I've been in since $4 and I'm extremely fucking comfy.

[spoiler]mincoin.[/spoiler]

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are XMR posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like XMR; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about XMR are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

Please FUD harder, if you crash the price back down to under $150 I'll give you 15% of my new XMR.

there's a few out there. neat souvenirs.

i got mine with the Hydrogen Helix version number at the bottom to prove i am an old-head and therefore cool. please think i am cool.

lol try harder faggot

>Unbreakable titanium hands

It had a great hash rate, from a purely mining perspective its a great coin.

I would rather mine monero or zcash.

Then its private so thats great for preventing tracking, so its attrative to miners who want to avoid regulation and legal issues. this is a big market.

That took a while...

Get life or get broke you cucklords

user, I think it is cool. I wish I could get my hands on one.

Kek and check

I'm big on anything energy related

>ctrl+f
>"RLC"
>nothing found
None of you are going to make it.

You tried to do two ting in one ting and failed the structure of bohf

It hasn't even begun

it's like an electric blanket turning on

What does this thing actually do?

I wanted to read their whitepaper and the website is in fucking Chinese

You're laughing now buts going to hit .50 by June

Closest I found is
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
As you can read on the first page it's not the whitepaper.
Short story is it's a blockchain streaming service.
The big selling point IMO is
> On January 6, 2014, the Central Government State Council (国务院) mandated Gui’an New Area (贵安新区) as a National Level Area of the People’s Republic of China.
> VeChain is mandated to be the blockchain technology partner of the government of Gui’an to plan, design and implement such processes.
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
So China wants to create blockchain Valley and this will be what takes care of the streaming. The reason why I'm not balls deep in this is because I haven't found a use for the token. It could be the best technology in the world but if the token is useless I get scared.

EXRN
TAU
COSS

aw yeeee

Yeah, as someone who is working in the pharma industry, I absolutey love the Modum project, but the token has no use whatsoever.

This

libtard coin

lmao this reeks of reddit

Privacy coins will be banned worldwide within 2-3 years. God tier holds: BNB, BIX, KCS and other exchange tokens

>tfw bought at 60k

Latter 2 are long term holds. First is solid