I am way too diversified. Any idea of what to take and consolidate into?

I am way too diversified. Any idea of what to take and consolidate into?

Other urls found in this thread:

carvertical.com/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think you ok actually

buy REQ, its gonna moon as soon as mainet is out.

get some SC right now, consolidate

Keep:

ETH
DBC
BBT
ICX
REQ
BNTY
PFR
ARK
XLM
BTC

Can I hit $5M EOY?

I have REQ.

SiaCoin? Need to do research. Why is it good?

Why not all of the rest?
Why ICX? If I want to hit the biggest profits, ICX already has a big market cap, same as XLM.

That's an awesome portfolio keep it like this, jsut get maybe more iota so you have 100

what is that ico one tho

Thanks. IOTA seems to high of a market cap to reach my $5M EOY goal. Why is it good?

ICO - carvertical.com/

Add DLT - Agrello

Iota is a massive gamble, It could explode but the main dev is massive asshole who is shit at PR, which is pretty important in the current market.

I think it's good because it is a new tangle technology and it has many partnerships. Also rumored Q. Also probably the only big crypto in Germany.
Keeping 3000 myself for the long run(2 years min)

Thanks will look into that

That's true though. They also said they don't really care about the price so be careful. Still wouldn't be bad to keep a few since this will take a big part in the IoT

Even if it goes to top 3, beating XRP, it will have 80 billion marketcap, which only makes it go 8x, if I invest $5k now I will only have $40k.

That might be true but don't forget that the market cap of all coins grows, nobody would have imagined 2000$ per btc a year ago

Need to read up on IOTA then. I know there's some chinese IoT but I have no idea what these projects are about. Thanks.

I'm invested in that one too but only with 1000$

It has a low market cap compared to iota and xrb so it might go up as well

Also maybe keep an eye on DRGN, I was holding off since main net is intended for march but the moon started earlier than i expected

Going to read about what Dragonchain is about. I only know it has Disney backing it.

The thing that convinced me was the Dragonslumber score. Basically, they will hold ICOs on the mainnet with DRGN, and based on the Dragonscore you will get discounts.

The score is influenced by the amount and how long they are in your wallet, so the more time passes the higher your discount.

>getting fucked in the ass by cappasity
I feel your pain OP

Needs more LINK.
I'd also recommend taking a look at Phore (PHR)

I honestly might sell on a loss.

Does it work like stacking where you'll receive DRGN for holding?

Those are all time, so they have been negative since I bought them. Fuck FUN aswell lol that shit isn't fun in any way. Will just hold, fuck selling for a loss/fuck weak hands.

$5M with shitload more IOTA or PRL maybe
>nobody knows but HODLing is best strategy

Why is everyone shilling LINK? Why is it so good? A lot of people don't really like it.
>Easily connect smart contracts to your web application, any API, and widely accepted USD payments.
Sounds useful. Any competition?

IOTA too high of a market cap to 10x in a year I think.
PRL has a market cap that's easier to 10x from 100M to 1 billion than IOTA from 10 billion to 100 billion.

What app is that? Looks better than blockfolio

What price did you buy in at? Tbh It has potential, but I'm getting the fuck out as soon as I get a return.

Sell 50% and put into NEO

>Not having KCS tokens on Kucoin to earn passive income to reinvest

Jesus Christ dude you have like 200k why are u not doing this

And sign up with the invitation bonus 7KvuRx or you’ll look like an idiot when u have to pay 20% more on trades

Delta.
CAPP @ $0.40
FUN @ $0.18

The dividends aren't good enough to have such a big amount locked in.

discord gg/BSaqBHp (remove the space with dot ) BEST DISCORD GROUP

Whether you like LINK or not, no matter many times it gets shilled on here, the mcap is still laughably low for a project of this caliber. The only direct competition I know of is Mobius. Outside of that, it virtually has no real competitors.

LINK is inarguably the best decentralized oracle provider with a working product thus far.

dont you have a street to be shitting in?

XLM.

Don't look back.

fuck you pajeet, go shit in a street

You really think you can hit 5mm eoy? That seems like a tough goal. Gonna require big moves into shitcoins. Stuff like putting 50k into BNTY.

Thanks

Thoughts on my portfolio ? Not as big as yours senpai

>

get out of tether

It’s not tether actually. I just have 9990usd parked on gdax looking for next shitcoin

Yeah, BNTY was a good 5x, but I only had $20k when I bought, and decided to buy ETH/CRED/ARK/BNTY.

What is this app?

Niggerfolio

I think there's an app that's called Delta. Would fit the symbol. Idk, though.

Brokefolio

sadly not

Im still holding BNTY until at least $1.50