*quietly moons*

twitter.com/Waltonchain

80 bucks by tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quietly my ass faggot. Its up almost 90% today kek. This is going past VEN's marketcap easily.

VENcucks need not apply. Only high IQ allowed on this inter-galaxy mission. LITERALLY the biggest partnership in all of crypto

> China Mobile and AT&T recently announced that they are engaging in an IoT collaboration involving expansion into western markets.
If you aren't buying into this right now, you literally hate money

Funny thing is, poorfags here have no idea of the gravity surrounding the recent news.

that was the dip. I hope you loaded up!
ohboy oh boy oh boy

explain the gwavity pls

well i all in'd on this

what now?

basically partnered with AT&T and the chinese government itself. They will be relying on WTC to bring them into the blockchain era. (oh and AT&T has a 250 billion MC)

Yea I was looking at it. I burn myself on FOMO too much though

Uh who didn't? This is just the beginning, we're all gonna make it Veeky Forums!

How high are we going?

ngr this is going to the fucking moon. we're just getting started.

Can’t do it breh I always get fucked when I pull something like this.
>exit other coin
>new coin goes down
>old coin moons
Like clockwork

not my job to make u money lmao. I would be worried going in ATH too but this is going to 100 bux

Sorry senpai it’s too late for me now. I hope I will see you on the moon soon ;_;

Looks like the spawn of Satan and Beelzebub, Chelsey Clinton.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Is there a target Bois?

won hundo.
market is just finding out

...in negotiations..fuck WTC about VEN to put out something like that. It is literally nothing. Time so spread my WTC stack into WaBi, Devery and VEN

In this initial pump, $80~100 maybe

EOM this should be a 5-10bil coin easily

I bought 5000 at $4.50. It's been a good day.

Can you read? negotiations was past tense. Theyre done and over, and they are now in partnership.

LEL @ this bullshit. It's already dumping. Enjoy your bags faggot

>It dumped as soon as I bought it
I think this is some huge ruse, this is like the truman show but it's just everyone watching me get fucked in the ass every time I try to day trade

another tron

I rode the pump and bailed out at ATH.
actually feel really good right now. First time i cashed out EXACTLY at ATH.