FUCK YOU MINER SCUM!

FUCK YOU MINER SCUM!
You greedy fucks.
High and middle tier wasn't enough?
Not you rape low tier too?
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

Yeah I was looking today at this. Pretty fucked up. Need more competition, developers, and product in the card space. Having 2 monopolies is just fucking the gamers and the little people over.

jeez arent 1050s heaps of shit?

kinda glad ive still got my 970 and bought it way before mining really took off

shows how desperate and greedy miner scum is.

>gonna be stuck at medium and low settings in vidya for a while
REEEEEEEE you fucking subhumans

>tfw still bangin' 2 Overclocked watercooled EVGA GTX 670 FTW+ and running every game at maximum

>card space
Jesus fuck, this is getting out of hand

Since when do miners use NVidia?

>tfw bought two 1080 ti's a couple months ago used on ebay for $650 each

Just copped a rx580 8gb for $309 going to get a rx480 tomorrow for $250. Stop being a fag and wheel n deal

When are the next gen cards coming? I haven't paid attention.

I need about 20 of them for my mining rig

Since all the 470-Vega 64s are gone.

but the performance from a 1060 for mining is fucking terrible, let alone a 1050. also most miners dont use low end nvidia cards

damn son what are you mining with those bad boys?

Miners are not scum, gaymerfags. They are using that power in a productive manner, while you just want to play vidya with them. How exactly are your priorities more important than those of miners?

I have 6 1080ti’s get cucked

Are you fucking autistic?
What do you want me to say?

>"Parallel processing chip industry"?
>Fuckin "GPU"
>Graphics card.

Get out of here you Newfag. kys.
>Muh "I built my own computer and now I sufer from Duning Kruger syndrome and think i'm smarter than everyone else"

Seriously, this board needs a plague to wipe out all these fucking retard pajeets.

>playing videogames

It's probably gamers settling for the lower end cards desu.

>muh gaaaymee pee pee poo poo
get out of your mom basement faggot, how do I know that? because if you were making money you'd buy top of the line

Just bought 6 GTX 1060’s. Overclocked getting 23 MHz per card at 58% power target. Pretty darn good!

so which CPU Company's Stock should I buy?

Top of the line is sold out too dipshit.

BTW fags, do you know what this means for Q1 reports? IT MEANS BUY AMD AND NVIDIA STOCK

Could be manufacturers are producing the chipsets that are good for mining in much higher volume than older ones and the stock of older cards is dwindling (despite miners focusing on the good shit). Current gen GPUs are very complex to say the least, take a long time to make.

whatever algo is most profitable. seems like equihash and lyra2rev are the top dogs these days. it switches automatically. miningpoolhub + awesome miner. it's like free money...

Just call it a fucking market like we did before SJWs came in and redefined everything.

found a pic take a loook at dis cable management.

this was a $3500 system in 2013

FORGOT PIC FUCK

Too late, they already mooned. Nvidia from $20 a couple years ago to over $220 per share. AMD from $2 to $10, not a ton of upside left I fear.

It's sort of like the crypto market right now though, they may have mooned but they're going to moon so to speak once again until the crypto bubble pops (and only the legitimate cryptos with strong backings and partnerships survive and continue upwards) in a couple years.

Fuck, I was planning on buying one of those.

I really need a new desktop but I'm too much of an honorary Jew to pay the current GPU and memory prices.