APPC

Exchange listings and announcement coming Wednesday. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AppCoinsProject/status/951772335098429440
appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_white_paper.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is this shit so low atm

panic sell induced by a s.korea turned up trend into down trend

MOON INCOMING

red arrow was when s.korean news got out regarding fud crypto ban

panic sellers still panicking

Shh let me accumulate

lmao, jesus christ this thing is going to explode

Just bought more. This market cap is disgustingly low. Anyone know what this news can be about?

there's going to be an announcement on wednesday

Wednesday was 3 days ago

Is it on Bittrex or KuCoin?

it's only on binance

This and this twitter.com/AppCoinsProject/status/951772335098429440

Jesus do you want us to spoon-feed you too?

wheres the confirmation that we can purchase these coins with fiat? I dont see it on their site.

Thx for the tip , waiting for transfer confirmation on binance

holy fuck read the whitepaper

whales are going to pump this so hard once the volume starts to spike should reach new ath at 5.50 within a week

very undervalued!

will be on bittrex the 17th i think

appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_white_paper.pdf
Section 1.1.2 In-app Purchases > How it works

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

If this thing get's added to trex then it is a guaranteed full moon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I BOUGHT THIS AT 30000

We will be the eternal bag holders

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are APPC posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like APPC; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about APPC are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

This coin is definitely gonna moon, this coin doesn't need speculators to invest in it and has another means of getting people to buy it (their users of 200million from Aptoide app store) , meanwhile it's not even on Bittrex, KuCoin, Bithumb, BitFinex, OkEx, HitBTC, Poloniex, Coinone, etc.) it's only on Binance for only a week now.

this thing is partnered with kyber network, it will be integrated with it

You know whos an advisor on the kyber network team? Vitalik Buterin

this shit is going to skyrocket no matter what fud you hear

you're not going to give a fuck about 30000 sats in a few weeks

lol retard this pasta only works on ur sub 1000 sat shit coins

yeah i think the kyber partnership is gonna be announced on january 20

whales are still accumulating. could just be the same whales who pastas that every coin over $1 is overvalued

See you at $10+ faggots

realistically how high do you see this being in a week? Obviously its undervalued and hasn't had a pump yet, only a small breakout.

Is $20 in a week unrealistic?

It's gonna be released to three Tier 2 exchanges in Q1 so $20 is easily achievable based on the low coin supply (which was just halved from 450million to around 250million)

I think it's unrealistic but not impossible. Current market cap is around 250 mill. So at least a x2

That would put it in the top 30. Not an impossibility especially considering it was only listed on CMC a few days ago and it's currently only on one exchange.

to be honest, I rather this coin just keep an upward trend like it did before the korean fud. pumps just make people want to kill themselves. this is a great project, and I would love to hold until the project is complete

Top 10 Sleeper Coins of 2018

All aboard the money train

read the whatnow?

nice bait lmao

4 mentions of fiat in the whitepaper and no details on how theyre going to surmount the obstacle that is accepting usd for fiat.

theres a reason so few exchanges accept fiat, it is a regulatory nightmare.

I love you guys.

It's because exchange are meant for speculators, this is meant to sell app users a product they can use for in-app purchases and apps, not to speculate. It's the same way developers sell premium gems/tokens in their game to unlock special items in games.

yea I was thinking that they may be avle to skirt regulations however I dont see this explicitly laid out in their whitepaper.

Maybe i'll throw a few eth at it bc nobodies gonna read the whitepaper anyway, theyll just parrot the hype.

how many sats you see it going to?

Binance is busy with ADA and EOS now but I can easily see this hitting an new ATH next week when they announce the Kyber Partnership and new exchanges .. 35k sats and I'm being conservative here considering the supply.

solid ass coin, should see atleast a 3x by next week

thanks just bought 100k

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.

F- for plagiarism

Just went all-in at the all-time low.

What does my weekend look like?

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.