im in negotiations to become presidentof the united states right now acrually

holy shit this fucking thing is dying
anybody buy the top

I fomod in at 300 sats. should I kms?

depends did you sell anything to buy in

First FOMO I made money on
GG

Fuck BTC is coming to crush us all

this is the first time i made a loss in eth trade thix year AAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAÅÆAAAÆÆÂAA

just sold my stack

It's less than 1B marketcap with massive news.

It's going to 2B.

doubt it

Volume has gone up 8K BTC in the past two hours and keeps going up.

It's just starting.

ok

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You can gloat in two hours if the trend continues.

its not going to. WTC is a coin for fags.

Lol volume is increasing faggot watch it if you want plus the price is going up again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't disagree but I know what news to sell on and what news to buy on. I bought at 18K when the news hit and I plan on jumping out around 2B which it will hit within the next 24 hours.

bought it when it was up 60%, tried to sell at 120% and it was falling too fast. Barely got 10% profit from it.

We going up? Its ok to buy nao?

You have to be a special one buying at an ATH after it went up 150%.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are WTC posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like WTC; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about WTC are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

>tfw people STILL manage to FUD.

AHAHAHAH I guess you faggots will be fudding until the day you die while we're all living large in mansions.

pic related. your mansion after several buys at ATH.

I bought 2 GMN's on the 2nd of September, but sure, do some mental gymnastics to feel better about yourself.

Pasta boi

Almost user, so fucking glad i didnt

You deserve the Veeky Forums pink wojak of the day senpai

>literally betting against VEN

Can we hit 26k sats again?

>bought at 21k
>seems to be stuck at 23k

I feel like I should take my humble profit and walk before it shits itself

god fucking dammit i sold half my ven stack because it was crashing hard to buy into this at $35 and just as I buy it, down she goes. fuckfuckfuck im an idiot

...why didn't you sell at 40?

Wait it out. Chang isn't even home yet and burgers and sleeping.

it dumped so fast from 40 only the extremely lucky were able to get their sells in

Lol same bro, thought i sold also half of my ICX int othis shit, ill never do anytthing like this anymore.

yea me too. fuck

lol whales are shaking your weak hands HARD
This will easily pump back to 31k. Just look at IOTAs chart to have an idea where Walton is gonna go.

The news is real btw, don't listen to the FUD.

P.S. I bought early and just refuelled after the dump. See you at 50$ you cucks.

you fucked up son. selling VEN is knife juggling right now.

Who's burgers, America?

Congrats brah, you just lost money AND got kicked out of the venbro club. I hereby revoke your right to post in vechain threads, bro. And by bro, I mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

I bought at 42, now I'm holding heavy bags. I am hoping some more hype happens tonight. I am fucked right now haha

Dooon't FOMO
Burgers are not sleeping

there hasn't even been a single piece of press coverage. Look what a dumb mention of XLM on CNBC did.... Meanwhile this is actual NEWS.

I bought at 315 sats arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a shitcoin

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It's 2am on US east coast, when burgers wake up on a Martin Luther the Kang long weekend and read their Facebook, wtc going to Niburu.

many of us were awake when news dropped desu