COSS

I'm transferring 0.05BTC to the exchange now so I can buy COSS.

Its up 30% today though.... is it gonna dip? or should i buy this thing before it takes the fuck off?

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
sso.coss.io/api/invite/XPO2FCTAT1
sso.coss.io/api/invite/ICHJIIK2A1
blockonomi.com/coss-review/
sso.coss.io/api/invite/
sso.coss.io/api/invite/U52FR91ABT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That .05btc will be .5btc in three months. People say crypto is hard, it's too fucking easy. This one is obvious

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

Buy some now and wait to see what happens if you're scared but IMO its gonna take off and never come back to these levels.

New UI and 3 trading promos coming on Sunday. The next dip will be at 5$

>is it gonna dip
It has to break through $2 million in sell walls to rise another 10%

registered with your link for the hell of it, but im no whale

Wish I had shilled you my ref link, but yeah this shit can easily hit 5 - 10 dollars by the end of the month.

Neither am I. But this is easiest the best decision I have made since I bought BNB 8 months ago.

No vapor ware, rumor bullshit. Real product, updates all the time, solid community. Well all become wales if we are this early.

Can't go wrong with coss atm. Nobody wants to miss out on the next kucoin gains.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/XPO2FCTAT1

I still hold KCS. It's done great. Every exchange coin I touch explodes.

"The real winners in the gold rush were the shovel companies"

>People say crypto is hard
Has anyone ever unironically said that? It might be the single easiest way of making money on the planet in terms of % gains. You can't realistically 10x your money in a month anywhere else

Lol yea, I think there is literally another thread currently with some whiny fags.

Found it

Agreed, I have probably traded as badly as is possible with the coins that I have invested in...

I've still managed to 2x my initial fiat deposit

Same, I've made dozens of horrible trades, but the one bulls eye I hit got me 20x returns and brought me to 10x of my original investment.

The dip was earlier today. I doubt it'll dip again until after $6 or $7. The dips don't fall back much because it's a rare token with a revenue payout. See Kucoin''s chart for a pattern comparison.

Well I sent my BTC and the transaction has a completed status. Does the coss exchange gui take a little while to catch on?

It does have a lag time between the chain balance and the GUI balance. Don't worry too much about it. ETH seemed to be by far the fastest.

they say in their rules that bitcoin transactions especially take long because they want to be as secure as possible... I will find a link

sso.coss.io/api/invite/ICHJIIK2A1
use this for 50% more income!!!!!

This is comforting to hear, especially if trips are involved. I'll just have to hold on and wait for it to come through, not much else you can do with crypto transactions anyway

blockonomi.com/coss-review/

Look right above where the "ICO Listings" part starts. is has this quote from the website:

“On this topic COSS puts security above convenience and we hope our users appreciate that. There are multiple transactions in play that a user doesn’t see when depositing and withdrawing as we store all cryptocurrencies offline. So please allow some time for transactions to clear. This is not optimal for instant traders looking for an arbitrage, but we will not compromise security over convenience in this matter. 10-30 minutes on most ERC20 tokens and 1-3 hours for BTC as a general rule (but with exceptions both ways).”

The deposit times for each coin say they should take around 3 - 6 hours, apparently because they do some manual check ins on them or some shit to make sure they're secure? Not trying to spread FUD here but most people seem to at least be having a much better time than I did--tried to buy at 85 cents but my litecoin deposit took 9.5 hours, then i deposited more ethereum in and believe it or not it actually took 50 hours.

From what i can tell people aren't having that issue anymore.

Yeah man, no worries. Watch a movie and then check again ;)

Im so grateful to coss, Im almost at the point where I could quit my wageslave job.

I deposited ETH and LTC today and they took 8 minutes and 30 minutes respectively.

fwiw, my btc deposit had 5 confirmations, but still took an extra hour to show up.

>1-3 hours

hahaha oh shit. Thanks for looking that up for me man. Might dig into my ETH stash and send some of that over as well. This coin looks very much worth it

fuck yes, my BTC transfer took at least 10 hours. Absolutely ridiculous but dem gains man, this shits going to the moon. Totally worth the weight.
sso.coss.io/api/invite/ (if any anons are kind enough to use it)

>sso.coss.io/api/invite/
lmao I fucked up. Oh well it won't let me post it anyway.

my ltc deposit took 5 hours

My deposit for Eth didn't take too long.

There's no volume on that exchange and you're going to be pissed when you try to withdraw your funds.

The only reason Coss is pumping is because all exchange coins are pumping. It's a fad. Don't be a bag holder.

Bumping COSS thread

Were all going to be shit rich

God is the greatest

I dont feel its gonna dip. Quite optimistic that it might go Kucoin scenario
sso.coss.io/api/invite/U52FR91ABT

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are COSS posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like COSS; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about COSS are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

Shut the fuck up faggot and just look at how exchange coins have mooned lately. Coss has a horrendous interface currently, but that's getting changed to a nice new one soon which means the exchange will actually be useful. COSS is next, buy some now or cry later.

its a steal