twitter.com/Waltonchain
twitter.com/waltonchain/status/952024577713975296
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor Vennies

Be ready for the next pump up to 100$

Why is it pumping?

Have you even read the document? "In [fucking] negotiations"

Largest crypto announcement we’ve ever seen with China.

Major partnership with the largest telecommunications company in the world.

huge partnership with $100 billion company announced a couple hours ago.

nodes go live soon

it's real! check it out.

pump my profits!

twitter.com/Waltonchain

Nigger im not even invested in any of these chink coins but I had to see wtf was going on because you 2 fuckwits like to think crypto is baseball or some shit with your own personal teams. The WTC pump is over faggot ATH at about $41 dollars marked it. now stfu with these faggot ass threads you guys have been spamming the board with.

Fukkk sonny lu found stuck in Wei Songjie's office window stealing hard drives from Walton HQ.

Salty no walty come to whine and complain. Did you even read the news?

Won’t pump for another 12hrs

So is this over now or refueling?

>Salty no walty
I honestly could care less I already made it user
Yes i read the news.
You guys gonna post 30 more threads about it in the next hour?

Refuel. Most of the burgers are asleep and it takes time for news to sink in. This is going to be all over twitter tomorrow once people start shilling it and it's on the news.

It's over because people are finding out that the supposed "partnership" isn't actually a partnership. The rumor was good for a nice pump though.

Sauce?

How isn’t it a real partnership? Pretty sure the link to Walton’s twitter is somewhere around here

Who are the burgers, americans?

>I already made it

Shut up, retard. I'm richer than you now, and I'm richer than you always will be.

Grovel at my feet, swine. I'll let you lick the mud and dog shit off my boot.

twitter.com/waltonchain/status/952024577713975296

prime china time hasnt even started and the normies dont even know about its potential yet

guarantee hit 50 sometime tomorrow, hold fast until then and then do quick sell

It's hitting $80 within 6 hours.

Its 2:30 pm in china.... they usually start selling more at 5

EOM?

No idea but this deserve more than a sub billion cap. I would say it should be somewhere in the top 15.

good god, I'd be a multi-millionaire at that point.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

the CEREMONY is delayed. The rebrand is a process that started in January and will continue until the end of FEB. It has always been that way. They have so many NDAs expiring this month anyway we are going to see so many partnership announcements leading up to the event. Also, the event will be so much bigger now because of the rise of demand I am betting a lot of Vechains partners are going to want to participate at the ceremony now. Also, this WTC announcement is a facade. They are not partnered directly with China mobile they joined an alliance with 140 other subsidiaries. BIG difference. Vechain however IS partnered with China Unicom DIRECTLY.. TECHNICALLY YOU CAN SAY VECHAIN IS IN THAT ALLIANCE TOO BECAUSE CHINA UNICOM NOBODY FUCKING READS ANYTHING HOLY SHIT. AFFILIATE SUBSIDIARY LOOK UP THOSE DEFINITIONS BRAINLETS

ALLIANCE IS NOT THE SAME WITH PARTNERING DIRECTLY WITH CHINA MOBILE YOU FUCKING LITERAL BRAINLETS

>Walton cuck gets news from pump n dump groups nobody has ever heard of.
THE LITERAL STATE

interesting fud, you've made me doubt my belief in WTC

anymore?

>he doesnt know i got into BTC when it was 250 dollars.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge man.
Sounds like with that kind of attitude your gonna be poor within a year after you cashout.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This. You faggots are gonna get dumped on so hard because of this shit show kek

you're*

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are WTC posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like WTC; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about WTC are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

added 10k to my ven stack because of this wtc pump lol

no more. Just speaking the truth because dumb money FOMOs in from some fucking retard saying OMG BIGGEST ANNOUNCMENT IN CRYPTO HISTORY its a fucking joke,,, Look up the alliance they are talking about and see for yourself.

Never even heard of this coin before today.