Get paid to workout

Any chance this ginger lass can deliver? Article is only two days old, can’t find any other info. If something like this could get implemented with mass adoption, this could be a big deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.usejournal.com/i-will-promote-freedom-at-all-costs-c1a8316e415e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does she think free money exists? What a shitcoin.

This is literal matrix shit and what worries me about cryptos. Imagine the the pied piper leading us into a world where we are hooked up to VR and our body heat is used to mine shitcoins so we can be fed with the remains of the deceased

shut up pajeet

Sounds legit

If walking x amount of miles generates x amount of coins, implying the only way to mine coins is through a gps based fitness app... is that not proof of work?

Pajeet cant type that well you bandwagon newfag

black mirror

Even if the ginger can’t deliver, SOMEBODY will. This idea is too good to not compete with.

Crypto allows us to capitalize on our value - and surprise surprise, humans are pretty valuable.

There is a reason Snap and Twitter can be worth $18 Billion USD despite never turning a profit. DLT allows us to remove a layer of abstraction when measuring and allocating value. Rather than base everything around ad revenue and monetize-able data, DLT allows companies to capitalize on the use of their products AND consumers capitalize on the value of their use.

First chapter of Tim Draper's book talks about how quickly free products can spread
blog.usejournal.com/i-will-promote-freedom-at-all-costs-c1a8316e415e
Imagine products that allow you to capitalize on your own value.

I'm new to being interested in this space. I don't get why you fags are so interested in getting into pump & dumps when the opportunity is in the underlying tech.

You don't have to be that smart to get involved in shit with real value.

Is there any kind of discord I should know about? I don't even own coins at this point

Hook pedometer up.
Jerk furiously
Mine coins while rubbing one out.

Alternatively.

Buy 15 pedometers.
Go to kids play center.
Give 15 kids a pedometer and a can of coke.
Mine coins while rubbing one out.

How hard would it be to build something like this for a fitness tracker?

Would it need to be connected to wifi during - or could it upload at the end of the day?

What is the minimum amount of data / cpu a blockchain could work with?

Jesus fuck, I should have taken this to reddit.

I don't get what you're asking? They already make cheap, tiny fitness trackers.

This. How would it ever be worth anything if the purpose of it is to give these tokens out for free?

Idk man I’m just a newfag that knows jack shit about tech. But I found this article and my head exploded with possibilities.

>everyone just carrying it around in their car

There's serious coming automation, whether or not people realize it and with AI automation vs new jobs created, there's a large asynchronicity.
That's why more and more people in the know are talking about basic income.

This kind of thing is an alternative. Getting income from your use of things. There's an upward demand AND downward pressure with automation for this kind of thing to be a reality.

And how difficult would it be to run a blockchain on one?

Blitzcash already tried this and its dead

If one token costs 5 kilometers of walking/running. how free is that? That’s a solid 45 min to an hour out of your day, does that not have value?

The OP is cute

I'll buy 5000 just because she is adorable

If she could shill this to sweaty fat fuck normies, yeah I think she’s on to something.

This is exactly the sort of """crypto""" i would expect a frontbum to come up with.
I'm sure this shittoken will end up being vaporware in the end, but it'll probably pump to Andromeda with the normal plague in full swing. Stock up, I guess?

You don't generate shit all energy while exercising though. Some smelly neckbeard will emulate whatever their plans are on his old mining rig and it'll do the equivalent of 1000 people exercising while he sits back and sniffs his farts all day.

Just now hearing about blitzcash, clearly nobody is shilling it. Just checked it out, it’s not even it’s focus feature, it’s just kinda thrown in there like some electroneum mobile mining shit.

These possibilities are what's been in my head, and what is in a lot of peoples' heads in this space.

This board doesn't really seemed concerned with that kind of thing though.

There is value in people using a product. Letting people earn coins only increases the incentive to use it.

The only question is LIQUIDITY.
Will I be able to exchange the coins I earn from running, streaming a podcast, maintaining a high K:D ratio in an online shooter (games, I think are where there's genuine opportunity and less chance to cheat the system if you earn based on skill)?

The fact is, if something seems like it's going up then people will buy. If people are constantly incentivized to earn - then it will go up.

Strange to think about, but it's true. It's not even that we're redefining value here, it's just that distributed ledgers allow for us to monetize on pre-existing value.

That's the tech

And if it could be explicitly mined from a phone app/hardware combo ?

So it is another charity coin I don't buy charity coins, there's no money in it. You may get a few pumps but it will die.

Myspace and Friendster failed before Facebook succeeded
etc, etc, etc

The fact that fitness trackers are already a thing without monetary incentive to use them shows there is a market. I honestly doubt the girl in the OP will be the one to do it, but it's only a matter of time until someone does.

It would be pegging the data to the fitness tracker. Yes there are ways to hack it. Solving this problem is a billion dollar question.

And, solving this problem in a hassle-prone low tech way is a multi million dollar question.

Ideas?

Humanity really deserves the Jews.

>Buy 15 pedometers
>Get 15 robot arms
>Simple Raspberry Pi + Python robotics to shake the robot arms
>More efficient than little shits

Please user, think like a fucking adult.

>coin founded by a woman

Its a no from me OP

yeah user invest in this shitcoin made by a woman. investments led by women have great returns just ask marissa mayer and elizabeth holmes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

You underestimate how much some people would pay just for her toe nail clippings.

>Ideas?
none

>I'm new to being interested in this space
Your entire post makes it obvious. Your post is actually very cringeworthy.

>Simply, Vlique Coin is a reward system: you earn coins by booking classes or PT sessions on the platform, which you can then spend on classes and PT sessions within the platform or on glittering rewards such as activewear and brunches with its lifestyle partners (who in the past have included lululemon and FaceGym).

Why the fuck do you need a blockchain for this? It sounds like a customer faces an extra hurdle to use your fitness classes to get access to the same rewards program.

this. but it was my least favorite episode (the nigger riding the exercise bike making coin)

If you say so.

It's all true and I haven't seen anyone describe it this way (if I'm wrong, link).

Seems like there would be plenty of ways to make this relatively hassle free. Rewards programs are a use case and there's the opportunity to scale into something like the black mirror thing. Cycles, putting an accelerometer + wifi in tiny pink weights.

But yeah, it's a woman.

Did any of you guys read the article? You don't earn vlique by how hard you work out, you get the coin by paying for classes and personal training. It's "like cash back" per the article. No clue what's the point of making a cryptocurrency other than
>girls can do tech too lol

OP should kill himself for posting an article he didn't even read

>The fact that fitness trackers are already a thing without monetary incentive to use them shows there is a market.
Yes because the trackers themselves are sold, im not saying selling trackers csnt be profitable.

The point is, how is the coin supposed to be profitable. Where does its value come from? How can a company give away money and have the currency have value and the company not go bankrupt?

I brought up Blitzcash because they had the exact same fundamentally flawed idea, it wasnt the execution that was its ultimate problem. With social media platfotms facebook just fid the same thing better, but the fundamental idea myspace and friendster were built on wasnt inherently flawed.

>drains your battery percentage by the second
>mines nothing
worthless

That's my utopia though

I was thinking of making it so that lift actually generate electricity that runs miners or you just get paid for the power you produce. So the more you lift the more you get, so its perfect thermodynamically.

>making my taxes longer with each workout
Yeah no fucking thanks.

gonn monitor for a while, if anyone is interested, lets call it fitcoin and make a white paper on github. Really flexable about everything, but it should be thermodynamically sound, the system should generate profit in terms of energy, power and work. The onlye dificulty will be selling the power efficiently, so I figure we put the power into a value store like btc or the actual token, through mining or something along thoughs lines. I think there is also value for routines that allow for increased gains, so this could be producing some fees or likes/steem model for social interest and figuring out how to lift better, make more gains generate more power. Gyms would use magnets instead of just weights to generate power by moving the magnets in and out of magnetic field. easy peasie