Blockfolio Time

Much like The West, my blockfolio has too much diversity. What to keep, what to drop.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get rid of the xrp and ltc and poe, replace the m with enigma

Trust me bro

Pulling up white paper now.

Brainlet here. I have the same $ but all in XRP. Wat do?

not that you should ever take my advice, but put 50% into a stable crypto like eth, put 25% into an ico you research thoroughly and the other 25% into a coin that's currently trading well and has room to grow. powerledger seems good in my opinion, but I may be wrong. that last 25% is essentially for day trading

Enigma (ENG)
Enigma (XNG)

LOCK IN FAGGOT

He means ENG most likely.

Must be. Check this dumpster fire of a website.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

Buy Mysterium; based on prior trends of it going up in the middle of the night it should be due for a nice little swing trade!

Screw REQ, I have a few locked on etherdelta and I can't move them without gas. I put what I had on binance into ENG.

My spread is ~75% ADA which I believe could grow despite its market capital, I got no time to swing trade so I'll just hodl.

Poorfag reporting in

>implying it's req or ED's fault you're this retarded

spend more money on gas. Or stay poor

I'd trade PFR for LEND just because LEND is going to worth on anonymous lending with Enigma...

n-no money for gas...

Got some new stuff.

Aw shit senpai that blows. Just keep believing, you'll get it off of ED. I was cuckbase bottlenecked my first time I used ED. You'll get it.

Idk about LEND tho. I'm far more bullish on PFR. Fiat to Eth. Mmf

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Pandacoin?

p2p fiat to eth, if fairx takes off which its winding up to do so you'll lose out on a lot of space. People will just go there for online exchange between fiat and eth. Also there's loads of p2p platforms already out there.

lending though still has no major player, an no player offers anonymous lending other then lend, something to think about. I think PFR has room to grow but I'd get off the ride at around 80cents. you do you though man.

Id get rid of "pump n dump" coin asap

Help you fuckers you did this to me

holy shit

lies, poorfags are always told to stop being so diverse, you should shave it down to how many things you can mentally focus on at a time. 3-5

Way too diverse for 7 thousand dollars bro. Way to fucking diverse. Slim it down to 3 maybe 4 solid coins.

Ok but which ones i keep buying once things start to moon if it wasn't for fucking chagelly taking long i would have been in a bunch of shit early. My initial was about $5500 i kept putting anything on whatever card i could and buying random stuff i saw on here

Although there's always the chance of a few of those meme holds going 1000x in a couple years...

idk wtf i'm doing but i hope to pay off my credit card soon

Comfy hodl, but still a small fry

Are you mentally disfigured

BTC
ETH
XMR
XRB

Forgot pic

Holy fuck. do you believe everything you read?

Im not lying you pos i just sold a bunch of loopring to jump in this wtc moon and now I'm back to where i bought it i should have just sold real quick again pos

R8 me

you should calculate that debt interest into ur crypto gains to have a better handle on it. take less risk not more.

Don't chase pumps or else you're gonna get burned.

Research the fuck out of coins, this is your money dude. Sit down and do A LOT of research before you invest.

AND NO! READING Veeky Forums ALL DAY IS NOT FUCKING RESEARCH. NOT RESEARCH AT ALL!

I had to get in i dunno if i should just iron hands it and say fuck it. I'm up 40% + all the bullshit fees anyways.

But which are vaporware?? I was about to by russiacoin the other day. I want 1000% come on!!

one of the better looking ones I've seen here. you either are or will be really rich some day. slow and steady wins the race

I read coinmarketcap.com after i see shit here and look at the people make sure they're ex google or ibm or something im following all of them i see on here i figure some of you must look into shit

It's so many coins that I'm not quite sure how to slim it down, I have no clue what your market approach is or what your scope is...
I'd drop DBC, ECA, FUN, POE, TRX, UFR, SNOV, ARN, XVG, BAT, put it all into Ethereum and hope for more moon OR ENG for an anonymous coin. XVG is trash even after the McAffee thing, look for active githubs not, bullshit ones.

Like, focus on smart contracts, ETH, XLM, ADA, ENG are amazing picks in the space. I guess thats what my approach with that portfolio would be.

FUN is a possible good pick depends how good their games are onchain, so that's kinda a contract approach, REQ is just logical because your maincoin is Ethereum. WTC is going to bleed and move slow, you might put that back into Ethereum, or again, ENG...

Here I helped you out a bit, Now go do some heavy research on "Maybes" and "Goods" Then pick the 4 that you think are the best.

I shouldn't even be doing this but I remember being retarded like you once.

Fuck i can get out of dbc back to eth right now and not lose anything

Snov is lead generation so i like that

Poe is for hipsters they have money

Arn is for airlines

I want to get back my eth and find some ICOs

East isle

you dont want to be day trading with a stack that small. get in coins with good tech and big backers and pour as many hours as you can into education & research. follow haejin crypto. smart investors have majority of their funds in conservative crypto

I filtered DBC, it doesn't make sense to me, AI blockchain trading assistant someshit? somehow 'has a disney partnership', its just sketchy, people would say the same thing about ODN too, but I actually think ODN is actually a good pick.

Sold my dbc for eth

Back with my blockfolio. Pls r8.

Started with 4k in November. How am I doing?

Sold my POE DBC LRC and working on consolidating back to eth back to reality

Sold all my verge

Help me I feel like all my coins are solid but could use advise

Halp

just stack ether when it dips

Sold all my shit coins thanks yall

Should i sell my eth for usd? Its pretty high right now.

Im trading in binance and kucoin

Rate mine bros

Thanks guys that was hard but I'm glad you helped me there

Pic

Should I consolidate into just one or 2 coins?

Btw i got quads you mofos

r8 n h8 fuckers

I think you're good bro you got the big names and some long shots

Poe is gonna be for faggot hipsters tho so i dunno if you want to be associated with that but some trust fund hipsters got that money nicka

uh idk i'm not very smart but i would just hold. ether is probably going to get bigger. that said its going to do it slowly so i don't think you're going to miss huge price jumps

actually have more, hopefully you can import csv's one day

Started with RSGP

Help me lads. How fooked am I?

I'm just hoping jumping on the cowgoy train pays off, I see alot of potential in it. I think poet can do well at what it has set out to do, the image of the coin publicly doesn't really matter as long as I get my neet bux

turn the zcl into neo and eth after fork and I like it

is it too diverse boys?

Realistically tho there's already deviant art and a million other places hipsters can upload shit to make money.

This doesn't need blockchain to keep people honest does it??

both of those are on my long term hodl list but alts just too good rn

Not if you're winning

Fuck me im so hungover

poor fag need help consolidating. Need to add a stable long term hold. NEO or ETH or WTC for best ROI?

fill your WTC bags with the JUST sellers from tonight to fuck with them

Newfag here, how do I get started in this shit?

same, im so fucked actually

I'm sure the coin that just mooned and has no upcoming announcements for for the next month is a good pick. Very solid.

You might want to skip the coin that is the backbone of a growing market and has shown steady growth and resistance to crashes. Seems kind of sketchy to me.

Maybe consider picking up the already high market cap coin that cannot possibly moon again, and has been slowly bleeding as competitors appear in its sphere. Dunno, up to you.

>need to pay off my credit card
>better invest into a market I didn't care to learn a single thing about

the absolute state of newfags, my god