Next 2x coin in Binance

Help me Veeky Forums

>be me
>poorfag about to get kicked out of my stinky apartment if I dont pay up before end of month
>living with my deceased friend's kid
>salary not enough to pay up debts
>desperate for the kid ;_;

Please help me biz. Please.

buy WTC right now

As it steadily drops

Tnb

It's already ATH user. Not sure if the pump will continue. I don't want to burn my remaining money. Not only will we live on the streets, we will starve

Thanks

bump. Pls help ;_;

APPC holding at some lows now and might take a couple of days but will get pumped to meme levels

this. its a sleeper cell, nobody is shilling it but its extremely solid. expect at least $5 eom, and thats conservative

trx anyone?

sell the child

Thank you, I'm looking into it

that's just mean

Modum, Wabi, or Ambrosis would probably be better

Zrx will 2x by end of weekend.

My friend died of cancer. I promised him I am raising that kid even if it kills me

fuck off pajeet

the child doesn't need both kidneys user, get creative

Whats the story with TNB user? I expected some pump over the MIT launch on the 11th and we flattened.
Anything in the works or are you just trying to unload some bags?

INS ecosystem. Its listing on the 15th. Most projects moon when they get listed on Binance, and then correct. If you're quick, you might be able to catch the upswing and sell near the top. Its a good project, but it might be a bit longer term than what you're looking for.

Binance Coin

Team hodl

Trust me I’m not a typical biz shill

Audio coin, possibly Adshares, I'm in both.

unironically TRX
also APPC

XLM

Damn, I feel for you user. To deviate a bit from the usual shilling, have you gotten yourself assigned as the kid's legal guardian? Assuming you're in a Western country, there's a lot of social help you can get as a result of being responsible for this kid.

Also what's your current situation look like aside from nearly getting kicked out of your place?

I know you're looking at the get-rich-quick angle since the LARPing and survivors-bias in here makes it seem like it's easy to get rich with crypto, but you really have to focus on finding stability as your top priority. Only get into crypto with money that you can afford to lose.

Thanks to everyone's suggestions

What if I tell you I sold one already

I'm in a goddamn third world country and I dont trust my government, sadly. But thanks for the advice user. Just looking for a real quick short term gain as I'm hoping to get a more decent job next month.

forget Binance.
>buy zclassic
>wait for the fork
>easiest money you ever made