How did you make your first 5x, Veeky Forums? Did you go all in on a shitcoin and get lucky on a moon...

How did you make your first 5x, Veeky Forums? Did you go all in on a shitcoin and get lucky on a moon? Did you HODL for months with a diversified portfolio? Did you buy high and sell low? Let's hear success stories

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buy link
yes, it's that easy

XRP at .20-.60 after overhearing some DARPA employees talk about it at starbucks

Used my college
Bought ETH in 2016 at $1.98
Bought BTC in 2013-14-16 at $280 (bag held) $600 (bag held) $500

where I made my real money
Bought Strat $0.06
Bought PIVX 400 sats

Biggest gainers last few months (where I put most of my money)
Aeternity ($160k)
Wagerr ($230k)
Lamden ($90k)

Antshares was my first buy after messing around with BTC for a few months because I liked the logo. I guess I got lucky.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I don’t trade a lot but when I do, I do a minimum of $5k, if it dips 20% or more I put in another $5k.

Started with $500 in XRP. At 0.03, just sold the last of it. That said you’ve got to be patient and hold until it’s worth selling and only if you have another coin in mind that you’ve researched the fuck out of and have an entry point in mind. Otherwise you’re just going to spin your wheels, maybe get lucky but the more effort you put into a position the better the returns will be and faster too.

Hope that helps.

>how did you make your first 5x
I didn't.

I bought KCS and made 55+ BTC

>Bought IOTA at 70c
>Bought ADA at 15c
>Bought WaBi at $1
>Bought DRGN at 50c
>Bought FUN at 2c

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.

bought and held XMR a year ago. hella gains. bought PRL for shits and giggles at $0.50, also hella gains. day trade with a percentage of HODL the rest of the time, always transfer profits back to wallet.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.

This. Antshares was my first big win in the crypto world. Got in at around $3.50. Wish I had of put more into it, but it gave me enough to diversify into a few other coins, which also had similar growth. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for that cute little ant.

Tau, I recognized right away it was a winner.

>all in ADA
100 turned into 1000 so quickly. wish i wasn't a poorfag.

Unironically Waltonchain in September.

>Coss at .05
>Walton at .50
>Ark at .40ish
>Vert at .50 sold at ATH
>Sub at .12
>Link at .12
>Modum at ~2
>REQ at .04

I got most of them because of Reddit honestly. I did have to hold them for a while tho, 3 months.

As long you research the coins and believe in their adoption you'll always come out on top
>Tfw when 3 months is a "while" in crypto

>ZAP at .15 during ICO
it just went to $2.00
>it's going to go $100

what small shitcoins are you buying next, richanon?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.

You must have made a fortune...

Shitcoin shill - buzz coin. 10 toshis. Proof of stake . Suck it to the root