Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
eprint.iacr.org/2018/046.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're bleeding like a stuck pig

It's all Gravy!
Expecting a breakout in the coming hours

It is but is this just whale manipluation though?

Groovy

Interesting looking platform, name?

Possibly. Good projects always have whales trying to accumulate. Part of the suffering I guess

tradingview.com

good time to jump in then?

In my opinion yes, this is best as a LT hold

The Devs are presenting at NEO DevCon so we might get a nice announcement followed by a pumpo

i wish i didn't buy into this coin, all it does is bleed ETH ratio

I don't even know anymore.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

eprint.iacr.org/2018/046.pdf

Whitepaper for ZK-STARK released, and it seems awfully similar to Enigma. What does this mean, fellow Enigmarines?

>trusting (((them)))
oy vey

I've been waiting for a good time to get into this. It's a good project, you got me all excited made it sound like you guys were dipping hard lol.

Isn't Enigma's founder also Israeli?

Anyway, I think this might be a good thing, because it validates the need for what Enigma does, and Enigma will likely have a product out sooner.

tell me this isnt true...

I heard one of the co-founders spoke at some conference there but nothing else.

I'm holding this coin. Don't give a shit if it bleeds a bit.

I just cant see it getting past $20

I can put into this or LINK?

I literally dont know which one to pick.

Give good reason why, no gut feelings

I'd compare Supply/Market cap on the two and go for the one with more potential for you buck

How does this compare/compete with Ethereum's future implementation of zksnarks?

From Guy:
“Secret contracts are like smart contracts, in that they allow executing contracts (i.e., code) with high degree of integrity, which in simple words mean that no one can manipulate the results.

However, unlike smart contracts, the underlying input data/state being processed is not visible to anyone,
including the nodes in the Enigma network that actually carry out the computation.
Think of a smart contract that lives on the blockchain and tries to find correlations between specific
genes and certain diseases.

On any blockchain today, this equates to people sharing their genomic
data openly for everyone to see. With secret contracts, their data would remain private, because it’s
always encrypted.