I fell for the hodl meme

>be me
>buy 20btc in 2015.
>alts back then were a total PnD joke
>fall for the hodl meme, no trading.
>buy more BTC summer/fall 2017
>finally do market research fall 2017, realize there are much higher gains to be had.
>finally buy some alts
>just now realizing that if I bought alts at beginning of summer I would be well over a million now.
>someone irl had actually shilled me to get into alts beginning of summer but I wrote them off as all shitcoins, PnD and scamcoins.
Im sitting here with 420k portfolio but I feel sort of JUSTed in that I missed such a massive alt bull run that would have put me well over 1mm. What do I do now?

All in on some good ico

just be happy you made a bunch of money and if you want pull some out for alts but realize FOMO and shit isn't real there isn't magic "what if" money out there floating around

Amerishart here, cant into ICO.

>What do I do now?
Get to work on your 8949 form for 2017.

just keep on hodling, user

i got my tax form ready for you right here, faggot

You could still hit a million. What coins do you hold?

You did good with the hodl

Now when you cash out you can simply calculate your capital gains tax without having to account for btc>shitcoin>btc>shitcoin>shitcoin>btc etc.

go all in mincoin.

So youre only up like 900% for literally doing nothing?
Wow, you should feel terrible.

dude your in the safest coin that still has amazing returns that wouuld make any wall street banker shit themselves

>hodl meme
>got money
i don’t get it

So just be patient and stop being jewy?

You're a yank. Love the superbowl mate? There is a shitcoin going around at the moment that got added to Binance recently that will have an ad in that. Pretty sure it will moon like nobodies business. You're welcome.

never gunna make it, sorry bud.

Convert it all to ETH. I have only 200k and I just did that, not worth gambling it when you have that much already, at least ETH is guaranteed to continue growing.

why dont you buy some coins that arent shit? REQ DRGN ENJ SNT all about to go on massive bull runs and you're holding BNTY what the fuck

just hold it until you have a million dollars and buy a house or someshit and start trading recreationally