You didn't accumulate, did you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You didn't accumulate, did you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got 100. Am I going to make it?

You won't make it off of RLC alone, but you will get some nice gains.

You'll make it in terms of friendship and love

I got 300, how long should I hodl?

250 reporting in

Best cast scenario you'll make 5 digit profits. Use that profit to start over and make it, user

Whos the faggot with the 4k sell wall at .21000 bnb?

I bought 40 a week ago will i make it buddies

This is a really weak moon. Why did it even moon in the first place?

I would go all in RLC if it was officially endorsed by Agatha.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>This is a really weak moon
Maybe by your standards, but to answer your question, whales did it.

For what purpose? Pumping and dumping?

Yes. It'll continue to go up in the coming weeks though, I have very few doubts about that.

Damn, I was going to sell half my stack for RCN, now you've made me second guess that decision.

Discord pump and dump group something something

Would you second guess your decision if I told you im an 18-year-old community college student who just got into crypto and lives at home? Remember never to listen to Veeky Forums user.

I've gotten my initial 2k money to 15k now in barely a month because I listened to Veeky Forums, user.

I'm a 30 y.o. middle management wagecuck heading a graphic design department. Barely into crypto for one month. Not better off than some college student.

Joining the open fog consortium and just listed on binance..This shit will be at $20 in not time

Well in that case do what you will since you're making some nice gains doing whatever you're doing.