How much XLM do I need to have a gf like this?

How much XLM do I need to have a gf like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=551597405099&ns=1#detail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1500 XLM sets you up for life.

How so?

That's a dude and you can't prove otherwise. I don't trust pics on the internet unless I can see the face.

diligent tinder/reddit/online_dating/craigslist prowling will get u this for free

A gf with feet?
Not much.
Most of them have feet desu.

Thanks just bought 100k

that's a pair of shoes bro, maybe not even a human beinn probably just prosthesis

will probably make no difference

You could find a roastie that puts her feet on the table at your local mcdonalds.

if you think those are a man's feet i have news for you.

but they don't have nice heels and they wouldn't do that for me

A glass filled with ice can be purchased to like $.50

XLM SEASON APPROACHING

I know my feet and those are not male my dude.

this.
and those heels you can buy her for ~10$ on taobao, use the image-product-search.

Yours for 0
.001 BTC on sale today only.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

xlm is shekel of future

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.

Oh baby a double

okay, i guess i see your problem, but there is a solution.

first: go to China! it is just the best place to find a gf with perfect slim legs and nice feet.
(also you dont need to "ask" a chinese girl if she will wear 10cm stilettos for you as they are considered normal everyday shoes. she would probably even wear those going hiking)

second: if you like those specific Casadei heels and dont want to spend 600$:
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=551597405099&ns=1#detail

time to cash out some XLM and follow your dreams user!

Not saying they look male. Just saying I don't trust the internet.

Those look nice but I like shiny heels!
But even if they wear them, they wouldn't like me kiss their feet and heels and I wouldn't understand them while they're berating me!

..Ow

it must really hurt for those heels to go on your balls.

Not a fan of them using the heel, but I'd like to be on my knees and kissing and worshipping their heels (that I paid for with 1126 XLM).
I think being rubbed off by them would be nice though! The stilettos are there just to look threatening and powerful.

I meant ow at the angle of that shoe. I fucking love heels but that's just cruel. The toe end isn't even on the ground it's pointing up so far.

Oh... I love heels too!
I don't like feet alone that much but they get much more appealing when they're in heels.

I wouldn't want girls to wear them if it's uncomfortable for them but it also makes me appreciate them for wearing them because it's painful for them to wear.

Even if I do make it with crypto, I'm still a slave to women. I just hope I find a nice one who doesn't like me just for my money if I do make it...

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.