Quietly Mooning

Something's Cooking Lads. I just broke $240 resistance. Charlie Lee said it is definitely worth more than $300.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait for those mad 3.7% gainz!

let this coin die already

it's bitcoin made right. Will cost 1 btc at the end of the year,

literally holding the trigger button. I'm done with this piece of shit coin

This coin is fucking garbage.

>it's bitcoin made right. Will cost 1 btc at the end of the year,

Yeah when bitcoins worth $200

Wow I'm up a fuckin 1% YEEEEEE

It's been two days since I've first heard about the 300 thing

I'll have you know it's up a whopping 2.5%

1 BTC = 1 LTC at this price? Charlie's will be the face of biggest bubble in the history of mankind

Jeb Bush style gain pals

>sats price goes down
>bitcoin goes up
>wow it's mooning guysss

STRAP THE FUCK IN CUZ THE MOON CHICKUN SHALL ARIZE TONITE!!!!!

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are LTC posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like LTC; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about LTC are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

It is actually mooning

IT CAN'T BE STOPPED I'M UP A WHOLE 2.3% NOW

No it's not, zoom out you stupid nigger.

no liter detected get left behind faggot

THIS

>1500 by eoy
HAHAHAA GET LEFT IN ETHEREUM'S DUST

I wonder how many of these LTC haters are genuine and how many bought at ATH and are now mad

buy the dip user

>giant fucking green candle is 2%
If you wanna know what FOREX trading feels like, hold LTC and watch the charts lmao

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I'm leaning towards massive shilling to keep the interest and price down desu. Somebody is loading up their bags.

We don't want your bags

>3.5% profit
I mean I guess it's nice that I have most of my porfolio on LTC atm

*quietly accumulates*

Guys i just had a dream and in it i clearly saw litecoin hit $500

This will happen soon i am convinced now

but it only goes up when BTC goes up. Where's the net profit. Can't even exchange LTC for other shitcoins.

better to exchange it for BTC now since it will never break away from BTC bulls and dips

I mean it doesn't dip like shitcoins when BTC goes up so it's not that bad.

why not get BTC instead then? Also better to invest in something like ETH then. People have been fooled into thinking litecoin would keep going up but it's just BTCs bitch now. And Chink Lee pulling didn't help either.

yeah you can it has trading pairs on stocks.exchange

I was about to go all in on a shitcoin that's why. I usually use LTC to transfer funds between exchanges and I've just been trying to decide what coin to throw the stack on. Your right there's absolutely no reason to keep LTC over ETH. LTC just hasn't been the same after that chink dumped.