BAT

>tfw you ironically shill that being above $1 defeats the purpose of the token
>-9%

The meme had nothing to do with it.

Meme magic

It's great I've been FUDing that line in every thread where bat is mentioned, just so I can accumulate more bags

same lmao. honestly people who believe this shit dont deserve BAT gains anyway

You underestimate the amount of retarded normands currently lurking here

Just meme harder the other direction til even the non coin normies start buying BAT.

Can anyone explain the orgin of this meme?

>inb4 kys faggot nigger

Should have listened when I warned you guys

In all honesty, this is going to be $5 sometime Q2, accumulate now while retards sell due to FUD

Checked ‘em

I made the meme. And I made the PewDiePie Reddit shill. I have no regrets.

People won't want to tip PewDiePie $5, and they won't want to have to calculate fractions of something that's constantly fluctuating either. The BAT concept is not necessarily a bad idea, but the only way I see it working is if the tokens have a fixed value, and that this value is relatively small.

One day you'll be able to buy BAT at airport coffee shops. Then we'll see whose crying

Nice FUD, amigo

Don't be a retard

they will have a calculator like in exodus, you will be able to enter a USD amount and it will do the exchange for you.........fag

Then just use fait.....

I havent had the time to look into BAT beyond quick summaries. Can someone shill this to me beyond the tipping aspect?

HOLY SHIT RETARD

jfc...

Give him a real argument.

They've tried that. Paetron, Paypal, etc end up giving very little to the content creators after they take their cut. They're also very strict on who they'll allow in to the programs and end up using participation in the program as a way to blackmail creators into/out of creating particular content. If it was as easy as slapping on a paypal button for instant donations, they'd be doing it.

By that logic why use crypto at all instead of usd? The reason why people want to use crypto is because it is decentralized.

It will also pay the user to look at advertisements dude

It's worth looking in to but the short is that the Brave team is working on a far more private and secure way of doing advertising. They've built a browser that is already faster and more private than FF and Chrome and they're going to implement a system of high value opt-in advertisements that will reward the user a portion of the BAT that the advertiser paid. There's also talk about integrating BAT payments in to other services like Chrome/FF addons.

Watch a single presentation by Eich and you will understand, BAT can take down google hegemony and have advertisers flocking to them for provably fair ad clicks and lower costs for marketing. Once this has fiat gateway we're going to mars

DECENTRALIZED MEANS NO CENSORSHIP AND NO MIDDLE MAN PERCENTAGES TAKEN FROM PRODUCERS

we keep running in fucking circles here but you know what?

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?