Req

What the fuck is this shitcoin problem ? Everything’s green while this shit vomiting blood

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VEN is not green

I don’t know man. I like it, but I’m starting to worry that one by one people are going to stop and wonder how many billions are these projects worth. Maybe accumulation... but maybe a slow steady dibble out to find the real floor. I used to have some but sold. Still watching from the bushes.

Risky move man, I still have a lot of faith. Friday will be a new ATH. Im afraid you'll regret leaving the ship before it takes off to higher grounds.. best of luck

Probably whale manipulation.

Still comfy as fuck.

t. ICO buyer

>A whole week
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAH WEAKHANDS SELLL ALREADY

This has been going down for the last two months, open your eyes

Ok i just sold. This ship is sinking. If it shoots back up i will be sad

>wake up and see REQ still at .75 while everything else is green

owning req is suffering

This shitcoin has been in the red for 2 years straight
I know because I bought at the all time high of $0.45
If anyone knows anything at all about this coin they would know it should be sold immediately!

Stay poor.

I was making fun of the user that said it's been going down for two months straight
I thought the hot new meme was making up provably wrong FUDs for REQ

Just think about when all the real shitcoins will be dead and their moneys will go to real projects.

In my mind, i'm already a millionnaire.

Is this a dip?
I feel more comfortable buying dips when I don't own a coin at a higher price!

Just a dip.

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

Honestly, use your brain. Does it even make sense for this token to be over a dollar?

2/10 FUD, keep trying

Does any other crypto have a copypasta this good?

>"Oh don't worry, your fiat will be converted to REQ tokens then converted to whatever currency the shopkeeper wants! So simple and easy!"
>"Wow! I sure wish I bought some REQ coins back in 2018 before they mooned and became worth 10k each! Oh well, my loss"

You have no idea how Requests actually work.

>tfw newfag still holding pnd shitcoin

WEIRD AND CREEPY vs. something something discord

c'mon

hey biz

the fundamentals havent changed, stop spamming req threads because nobody fucking knows why the market is moving up and down like this, but as far as req is concerned, it is very probable that there is whale accumulation going on

Furthermore, the constant whining shows you actually don't understand what the fuck you invested in. If you did you would just sit back and do something else with your time

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Yeah, this is how it works, I will give you some REQ tokens!. Wait, wtf? half of my tokens are burned? wtf??"
"Stace, delete it it's a scam. It was made by internet losers, I will never use an app that wasn't created by Chad"

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Ven has worser copypasta

I'm fucking done with this scamcoin

I've sold my 30k I held since ICO. REQ might become something in the future but it's taking too long for me personally. Cutting my (opportunity) losses and going into other coins.

Wish REQmarines the best of luck though

REQ is a useless ERC20 token. It won’t be PayPal 2.0. Some company can just make a site like PayPal and use a better technology like XRB, XRP or XLM.

REQ is blockchain agnostic brainlet

Even worse. This confirms that it is useless.

> TFW biggest positions in REQ, PRL & BNTY.

I wanna throw up.