Hit 4 million today. How about you biz?

Started crypto at 19 just two years ago and it's been pretty life changing so far. Hodl!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

larp larp larp

oh cool you know how to use a calculator

No larping user

blockfolio screenshots dont mean shit bitch, post a wallet screenshot

Congrats user. When and how will you cash out?

subtle monaco shill

Can you give friendly advice to a brainlet poorfaggot who bought DBC at $0.50? Do I hodl till I make a fair bit back or cut my losses and attempt to board incoming moon missions?

who here motherfucking larping right now

don't buy coins that far into a moon mission

I'm going to stake it and just put the interest on my Monaco card and let it keep earning dividends

With all the cocks that need to be sucked where do you find time to larp

I was under the impression I could hodl for at least a week and make even minor profit, now it looks like I'll need months to sit on these bags... that's why I don't know if I should cut my losses or if I'm being "weak hands" for doing so

Did you sweat it in June? I have to admit I probably wouldve sold it all at around the worst point in your situation.

Definitely tested my wits thats for sure

So you bought 10k worth of eth back in the day?

prove it and send me some eth

0x7194AB94720557A8796906eC0AEF9dBCc3078d64

Those patterns look exactly like what you see when you increase your positions on blockfolio.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Show actual wallet

Way to post a thumbnail dude

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.

impressive. youre about to make a whole lot more and shitcoin nromies here will make a whole lot less.

>>had 4000 MHs mining ETH 24/7

>>had to sell hardware on Ebay in order to pay the bills.
>>had to get gf away from her psycho family.
>>had to pay rent

Worst decision of my life. I'm thinking about a buisness loan from the bank to get back in. Stay stronk OP