I hope you guys are happy now that you made me lose everything

I hope you guys are happy now that you made me lose everything.

honestly, I think that this market is starting to become more and more unpredictable each day. remember when news of partnerships, coins landing new exchanges would trigger a spike in the value of the coin? theres coins now plummeting for no apparent reason, while utter shitcoins are increasing. Can't even make a logical and safe investment without getting JUST'd

The old days...

Vechain would've justed me but I only put a grand in it.

you guys are fags. Seriously.

I bought into this at 1.80 two weeks ago and I still consider that pretty "late"

it's down 25% from ATH. Fuck off

vechain and walton are bound competitors in the eyes of investors and yet vechain took only a relatively minor dip on the night where walton mooned with its partnership and vechain reeled from its branding delay. I think this proves the coin is stable enough to have long term profit, especially with how its progressing at the tech/marketing level. Hold fast boys, sell in february at the earliest

So comfy in wtc.

I'm going to wake up tomorrow to it being 6.30 range again.

Just hold and don’t be a weak handed bitch like alot of people

why do you retards constantly buy stuff so late? I am almost up 20x with VEN from buyin

I actually owe a guy $600 but I'm not paying him til VEN ups more so I don't have to sell more than 30% lol

I don't know maybe because every project promises this and that
Every white paper reads like it is the best
Everyone shills 50 coins a day

Some great projects do SHIT, while shitcoins moon frequently. So just because you were one of the lucky ones with a decent pick doesn't make you right retard

I'm still up 97% and I bought on the first day of massive shilling.

Just buy 1-2 good coins(DYOR) and stick with it. Don't listen to Veeky Forums they usually try to fuck you over.

>dumps his coins
>blames others
I don't remember holding a gun to your head m8, you bought it and then sold lower, who's the idiot here?

next month will probably have a few good partnerships announced because of the NDAs ending

price wise, I have no clue what is going to happen

Give it 2 days and we will be back above 45k

We will already get the mind blowing stuff this month. Rebrand isn't delayed, just the random ceremony...

The WTC Green dildo is the warm up for VENs real partnership. Nevertheless gz to WTC and VEN. We will both make it.

WaBicucks will only lose in this race

Buy high sell low bruv

ICX -> Link -> VEN -> ETH to Fiat at EOY is my strategy.

They're all solid coins. Fucking hold for longer than a week and you'll have gainz. I want big gains on smaller coins with greater than 60% chance of 2 or 3x before I get into ETH for the flippening and proof stake.

I don't know how deep these retarded vechain's delusions are, they keep on talking about moon but not ONE moon has happened over the last few months, despite giving out news upon news of partnerships, not ONE i tell you, they're all 20-40% rises from time to time, meanwhile we have other alts going to 200% or more and when i call out this shitcoin for what it is, i quickly get shunned by "fud fud" turds.

Lmaooooo srsly vechain is a shitcoin, they purposely make up lies to convince themselves that whales are manipulating it when the reality is, its the DEVS themselves who place sell walls at a certain price so that it won't go up so fast and will convince new retards to get in at a low price before its supposed big take off.

This is Cryptoscamming 101, people seriously need to aware others of their shady behavior!

Nice copy pasta. Kek

Great b8 fag

I don't know how deep these retarded vechain's delusions are, they keep on talking about moon but not ONE moon has happened over the last few months, despite giving out news upon news of partnerships, not ONE i tell you, they're all 20-40% rises from time to time like a fucking snail, meanwhile we have other alts going to 200% in just mere hours or more and when i call out this shitcoin for what it is, i quickly get shunned by "fud fud" turds.

Lmaooooo srsly vechain is a shitcoin, they purposely make up lies to convince themselves that whales are manipulating it when the reality is, its the DEVS themselves who place sell walls at a certain price so that it won't go up so fast and will convince new retards to get in at a low price before its supposed big take off.

This is Cryptoscamming 101, people seriously need to aware others of their shady behavior!

Holy shit I am so fucked. Now I have to hold onto these heavy as fuck bags because the chinks decided to delay the rebrand. The price is obviously going to dump since people expected it mid January, and now my money is locked in this scamcoin till feb 26th. Its costing me opportunity cost now.

>mfw 10x in 3 weeks

Stay salty.

Rebranding is an ongoing process. 26th is just the event concluding it.
Expect even more partnership announcement till february lol.