Moon mission

12 hours until lift off. Accumulate now. You’ve been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

ocoin.sg/#partner
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shhh. they're all convinced its a scam

I have 1337 TRX.

Not a fortune, but not bad for just an everyday ham & egger.

I bought in at 500 sat. I'm ready to see it break 3000 sat.

Mincoin is the new tron. And new verge. And new paradigm.

why

damn heard about that Amazon partnership Monday. this iis gonna be sick. I sold at 1600 sats on the last ride, and bought the dip at 800 sats. going straight back to 2k tomorrow :^)

fucking love normie money
>muh plagiarized whitepaper
it was fucking translated from a volunteer. the mandarin one is above average.

is the the new Ben Garrison comic?

sure thing bud

I have 1488 trx. We going to the WHITE MANS MOON

I sold 100 000 of these at 1630 sats. Bought them for 20. Wanted to make sure it was really dead so sold on the 2nd shoulder of the crash. Been making money on other coins ever since. Dont you guys understand you are supposed to be making money not cheering on your local sports team? Whats with the loyalty to these coins?

12 hours from now is 3am gook time, they gonna be the ones zerg rushing that sell wall, not us, and they arent gonna be doing it at 3am.

9000 TRX here. Comfy AF hold.

my body is ready

I am wearing my space suit

new partner announce:
ocoin.sg/#partner
:)
Pumps happen before the announce and dump shortly after or right when announce happens. Welcome to crypto.

If I'm being perfectly frank, I have a specific target in mind at which I will sell.

I have found that if I set these (realistic) targets, I don't have to worry about weak hands. It's my system to protect against that.

What happened? Usually from threads are pure FUD

700 trons
will I be able to escape the ghetto?

511 trx, thinking about buying 489 more

Partnerships are a hilarious ploy to generate FOMO, no more, no less. Can you name anything that has come of partnerships in crypto yet? Go on... I'm waiting.

Stop posting pointless content. You're pushing good threads to the last page with this shit.

Thats nice but I made 20X on my investment and this time you are waisitng seeing it go up and down Im using my 20 grand to make 10% daily gains swing trading. Whatever. Some of us allow others to make money. We cant all be winners in this game.

90% of the threads on Veeky Forums right now are on the same tier as this one fag.

Yeah it's a collective pile of shit.

I have a similar amount. Currently holding wishing it reaches 0.30 at least. Good luck bro.

bought 15k just for fun

How many hours a day do you spend timing your trades?

I did the daytrading thing. I ended up spending hours - on top of my normal job - just to make a few bucks.

You have 20 grand to work with. I have a few hundred bucks. I'm happy, why does this bother you so?

400k at 17 sats. Comfy.

I logged into my old liqui account and had 500 of this shitcoin in my wallet. was there an airdrop or something?

Why do you think it’s going to go up?

Yeah up ur ass

Nah, keep saying that same sentence everyday for a year you fucking retard

Thanks just sold the 769 TRX I owned for IOTA.

I spend no time, I set a multitude of progressively low buys on legit coins before bed time. Usually 50% of current price up to about 70%. Its like fishing. I catch coins when they crash and they recover my the time I wake up and I sell at 10-20% gains. The psychology of why people like you bother me is similar to the feeling of having a woman you dont respect and use for sex. Thats what these coins are to me. When I see a cuck speaking highly of a coin I pump and dump I feel disgusted by that man because he is a lesser man than I am. He is commiting to something that I already gained from with zero effort. Weird eh? I just really am repulsed by people holding TRON and thinking its anymore than a dumb whore to be used. Stay poor fag.

already dumped my bags at the last moon
20x profits

Are you depressed or suicidal?

I picture us high 5 ing as we double team
that fat bitch TRON.
This. Get is now?

No. Not your average socially retarded 4chaner. Im what you guys would percieve as a Chad. Are you projecting your own feelings? How could you process winning on the scale that I do as contributing to negative emotions? How many of you guys take medication? All you need to do is some exercise and fuck bitches. Its not hard.

> amazon partnership

Say what?

You'll be a millionaire
Tyron from twitter tweeted it
He said in a few year 1 TRX = $1000 just like bitcoin did

Hahaha you peasant

I have 120k and that's just peanuts
That aside, i still hope you make it bro

Haha he thinks he pumps and dumps with 20 grand
Go eat a dick pajeet

I eat about $6000 of dick a week using only 20k. Did I say that my bank roll is 20k? Keep dreaming I know all you dumb fucks have less than a BTC to invest. Especially anyone dumb enough to still be invested in TRON. You wish you made what I do in a week while sleeping, but here is the catch (you actually need more than 100$)

>Im what you guys would percieve as a Chad.
kek

>it was fucking translated from a volunteer
Yet it was approved by the founder, which happen to speak english

>the mandarin one is above average
Even if it is (and it is not, just the ching chong symbols may make look cool for normies), it was still plagiarized

Yea to the rest of the world we are called "People who's parent didnt fail".

>missed chance to sell at 1400 sats with profit
>missed 1300 to be even
>hold when it was foing from 1000 to 1200
>it can't even break to 900 now with pump

So this is how you lose money on shitcoins

Feels bad man

You are a very stupid person to buy at 1300. You thought that buying at 400% of the price it was the day before wouldnt end in suicide? Well I guess I should thank your buying my bags.

>Wahhhh muh whitepaper :(((((

Meanwhile TRX keeps adding to their team and securing partnerships. I bet you don't even speak Mandarin/know what Baofeng is. Stay poor, coinlet.

Bought at 20 sats sold at 1630 you will never catch up to my massive gains on this coin. Not to mention all the money ive been making since selling. Keep wishing and praying user. You were too late and missed the money boat. Now you are in limboland with your fellow losers.

>I bet you don't even speak Mandarin/know what Baofeng is
No, I don't
Please enlighten me
What's their partership ? Justin emptying Baofeng headquarters' trash bins ?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>unironically being nonwhite AND shilling some shitcoin
What's goin' on, big guy?

Shill me why this won’t fall

for you

Massive daily trading volume and walls. This shit is being played and kept low on purpose.

is actually looks like it's about to pump
just saying

You guys are just amazing. This coin bleeds out and you still convince yourselves it's a part of the plan. What happened to presenting the 5 top programmers from Ali and Google anyway?

Yeah but why 12 hours?

No idea. Maybe some announcement on Justin's chinese Twitter thing? Don't know.

haha, fucking neckbeard trying to sound edgy
go be a internet chad somewhere else

Do you need an electron microscope to see it?

Neckbeard, not quite. More of a fitbro minus all the autisim you find on every board on this godforsaken site. I always prefered the company of losers and flunkies, so Im pretty comfy here.

> Unironically being a racist moron.

Go back to /pol/ and KYS.

Sick of this all shill no product shitcoin

>bought in at 0.05
>next morning it's at 0.15
>check my portfolio
>transaction didn't go through
>buy in at 0.15 hoping to at least double my money
>jumps to 0.30 overnight
>sell order didn't go through
>left holding 0.10 bags

Fucking Binance.

wow. you are a massive piece of shit.

congratulations on you super awesome trading skills. seriously. kys.

this shit will never moon again. I got so much money in it as well. fuck

Doesn't xrp have a bunch of deals with big companies?

no one asked to hear about Your wet dreams user

Justin appreciates you carrying his bags. He says to thank you all.

Awe a salty beta male. Its ok buddy. No girls here, so no need to feel so threathened. You might make it too someday. I started with only $150 and made it (but Im not on ADHD medication and can hold a coin till it reaches my pre planned sell goal) but like I said you just really need some exercise and a woman to dump that baby batter that clogs your brain. Stick with me and you will do fine.

This isn't going up in the next 12 hours. Anyone that can read a chart can see that volume and buying pressure is so low that it can't even break 50 on the RSI currently. If this trend continues through the day today it will be sub 500 sats by tomorrow morning. Let's face it, Justin's own people didn't like what he had to say, otherwise the price would have spiked last night after his presentation. I think the hype that helped pump this has officially started to have the opposite effect.

cringe

Why are so many people putting down 50, 40, 14, 46 bitcoin buy orders at 750-760 sats then?

Lol you mean the dumb money and bots? The bots will do a disappearing act as soon as the price starts to drop and leave dumb money to get dumped on.

Poor

So comfy with 200k TRX. Will buy some more for sure.

- Alibaba's silent partnership
- ISRO partnership soon
- Crypto Doggies game

This is the real deal. Stay poor if you want.

Game of Tron

Thats cute you must have a whole library of memes to help you express yourself. Are you also a tron bag holder?

THIS SHIT HAS BEEN AT THE SAME PRICE FOR DAYS NOW AND THE SELL WALLS ARE GETTING BIGGER

BAGS ARE GETTING HEAVY AND HANDS ARE GETTING SWEATY

Fuck no. But i hodl FUN for at least untill 2019. Do you have any hodl position on a specific coin or is it all swing trade city with you?

Keep believing what corporate media, mainstream politicians, and hollywood tell you to believe. I'm sure it's in your best interest.

didn't read the thread. what's the price objective for this pump?

24 mil sell wall just popped up at 763 sats. Whales are getting ready to exit

Ya I bought into this little ICO called Etherium.Its doing ok.

Well shiiiit..I hope i see you on the moon one day

good or bad?

Volume looks like shit, don't fall for the curry monkey tricks

>unironically being a libshit