Waltonchain Partners with China Mobile

Holy fuck, biggest mobile company i the world will use Waltonchain.

Most bullish news in crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
counterpointresearch.com/china-mobile-global-partnership-event-2017-a-big-push-towards-the-iot-and-4g-era/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joining an alliance != Partnership with the company.

Literally everyone in the Ethereum alliance could announce 100s of "partnerships"

Nice fud you retard it was already shown in that one picture they are partnered

Explain like I'm a brainlet?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

The picture that they took right outside of the security gate? Top kek

Dear all,

It seems no one saw my original message. Here it is below:

----------------

I am a Chinese citizen with direct ties to China Mobile. As you know, recent twitter update suggests that WTC will be coordinating with China Mobile.

As I scroll through these threads, I notice many individuals doubting the caliber of this cooperation. You see, in Chinese media, it is not common to use 'aggressive' (I am not sure if this is a proper translation) verbs to bridge any two objects. We tend to keep the meanings rather esoteric and almost, wishy-washy(?) This is very common in Chinese politics. However, whenever the Western world reads/hears/ our news, there is an air of skepticism - and for good reason.

Please do not doubt for a second that what you heard is anything less than what it is. China Mobile and WTC will 100% be cooperating and WTC is currently leveraging their massive infrastructure to first aid in rolling out 'pay as you go' programs. This will have 3 benefits.

1) Environmental efficiency - no longer will plastic cards be used, adding minutes to your phone will be as simple as buying tokens.

2) The WTC/China Mobile infrastructure will contain important directories not currently available. This will essentially give our people access to government centers, health care providers, and more.

3) A significant proportion of the China Mobile customer base uses pay as you go. The profits from this program will be used to both improve and consider novel ideas that can help to better bridge any two people - whether they live in an urban environment or in a remote swamp.

You see, communication in a country of our size, both in area and in population, cannot be taken lightly. Please, feel free to ask me anything!

Yours truly,
Q

What do you mean? It's obvious that alliance members will meet each other. But that doesn't imply a partnership...and all.my Infos are coming directly from the document of WTC.

Everyone is so deluded in the crypto

Now we are down to cooperating...fuck the original partnership wasn't holding die very long.

I am sorry, I am not sure I understand.

It seems that 'cooperating' may be too weak of a verb. Let me change that. Leadership from China Mobile and leadership from WTC are working DIRECTLY with each other.

Please accept my apologies if 'cooperating' was misleading.

你那里得人?

Once again. They have joined an alliance. Not more, not less. Calling it a partnership is a plan lie, and nothing like that is stated in the document.

北京市 , 朝阳公园

Again, please forgive me for misunderstanding. As I mentioned, the use of verbs in our news and poltical life are not intended to be harsh or forceful. I really am unsure of the proper way of putting that in english.

This 'alliance' is what you would call a 'partership'.

Was thinking of buying last night thanks to some convincing reddit shills but pussed out since it was near ATH. Now it's +90% in the last day. Fugg.

I BOUGHT AT $41. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not too late! This news broke at about 2pm Beijing time on a Friday! This weekend and upcoming working week should see very nice price rises!

As you can tell, I have an interest in WTC, although I do not own very much.

我艹 北京人??我也是啊
So I haven’t been back in China for over a year now, anyways i sold my wtc for ven... can you tell me how big is this exactly. Zhongyang news big?

Immediate hype aside though, what's a realistic long term price target? It's already cap 800m. What's the end game cap you think?

Current price is 30% off the ATH
Chads have been buying Walton all night
You will forever be a brokenigger

Stay poor Walton FUDers

Too late to get in? $31 seems abit high imo

Thanks for sharing mate.

I hope my response sufficiently answers both individuals.

While market cap is certainly an issue, the issue will lessen over time. You see, both VEN and WTC, while in competition with each other, are coordinated by the government to some degree. This 'puppet-string' attachment will only grow stronger over time, and therefore the issue of any monetary limit will play a minor role.

This news which has come out recently will be large. Very large. What I mentioned - the pay as you go program - is only part 1 of the multi-layered growth that will be experienced by this partnership. Based on conversations with individuals at a very senior levels, these programs will be released once every 4 months for, foreseeably, 2 years. I am unsure, unfortunately, of the details regarding these programs.

So, the question remains, what kinds of prices can we see? Well, that's not so easy to answer as I can only speculate. In fact, I imagine that VEN and WTC will be coordinated so well by the government that VEN will experience significant rises at certain periods while WTC will experience such rises at other periods. Altogether, very well coordinated in order to take advantage of momentum between the two groups. Perhaps 50 USD is reasonable by the end of the week. My range for end of year would fall in the range of 120-160. Again, this is only speculation.

Thanks bud, good info. I'm hesitant to buyin at ATH but it's been on my radar for a while now so may be now or never time.

lol I honestly don’t care too much about the prices, more interested in the technology. I just baidu and searched on Sina news for 沃尔顿链 and no news about this came up. Not trying to FUD as I want them both to succeed. Am I searching the wrong terms? Can you link a source in Chinese? The only thing I see is a pic on Twitter

My pleasure :).

I would say, invest little by little. I would never dare to tell you I know what the future holds. But as far as crytocurrency goes, WTC (and even VEN for that matter), both have excellent futures.

Also charging phone fees is not new. We can use literally anyting like WeChat, alipay, taobao, machines in convince stores. Also why would you say a lot of people use pay as you go? There is a contract plan for everything you need and cheaper. Everyone I know use set plans.

>tfw sold at 42 dollars
thanks for picking up those bags user

ANOTHER MOOOOOOON!!! GET ON

Breaking $35 agaiiin

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This is a good project and a great partnership but don't be too bullish on it. This is just the first of many massive announcements that will come in 2018. This will be a year like no other.

Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately, I am not sure I understand the first issue you raised. Could you possibly ask it again in a different way. I am very sorry for having to ask this.

As for the pay as you go program. China is comprised of 1 billion + individuals from all walks of life. Statistically, the majority of individuals residing in urban areas are on a contract, true.

Pay as you go is mostly seen in rural areas, where unreliable services have caused local governments to demand that contracts be reduced in price to account for lackluster service. Unfortunately, China Mobile did not budge, and so pay as you go, which was always available, became increasingly more popular.

China Mobile is aware of this and is actually in favor of it. Shipping the pay as you go cards is an economic drain, however. This is where cryptocurrency can come in - to reach the populations that are very far removed from urban society.

I actually lied a little bit when I said I did not know what the upcoming programs were. I know the next one, and it continues the pay as you go program. I will not share the details at this time, but let us say that it more or less can remove a major problem the country currently faces.

Also it looks like chinks just got their paychecks

I think he mean pay on the go.

And thank you for your time and effort to respond to these messages. So what is the Chinese name for WTC? So I can search for news and can you please send me link of anything in Chinese about this alliance with China Mobile.

what are some chinese website I can go to, to verify what you are saying

LOLL all these vechain fanboys trying to fud waltonchain because their rebrand got delayed, bwhahahahahahahahaha, fundamentals beat overhyped shit always in the long run, wtc will beat ven to the grave as soon as the mainnet launches

Holy shit i didnt look at it that way, will it dump?

Can someone give me a sraight answer is this bullshit or not?

I'd call this a dump atm, very little buying pressure, not sure if tomorrow will change anything

Of course it's legit, WTC has doubled in price today...

More news being released tomorrow,
This shit is only going up

proof or fuck off faggot

counterpointresearch.com/china-mobile-global-partnership-event-2017-a-big-push-towards-the-iot-and-4g-era/

Vechainers on suicide watch :D KEK

>
>Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately, I am not sure I understand the first issue you raised. Could you possibly ask it again in a different way. I am very sorry for having to ask this.
>As for the pay as you go program. China is comprised of 1 billion + individuals from all walks of life. Statistically, the majority of individuals residing in urban areas are on a contract, true.
>Pay as you go is mostly seen in rural areas, where unreliable services have caused local governments to demand that contracts be reduced in price to account for lackluster service. Unfortunately, China Mobile did not budge, and so pay as you go, which was always available, became increasingly more popular.
>China Mobile is aware of this and is actually in favor of it. Shipping the pay as you go cards is an economic drain, however. This is where cryptocurrency can come in - to reach the populations that are very far removed from urban society.
>I actually lied a little bit when I said I did not know what the upcoming programs were. I know the next one, and it continues the pay as you go program. I will not share the details at this time, but let us say that it more or less can remove a major problem the country currently faces.
Fuck off chink only the retard fuckboyz in here believe this bullshit.

Would've been nice to know 20 hours ago.

I'm a retarded fuckboy and I don't even believe that horseshit