Got 80 dollars to spend on alts. Should I pick Cardano, Stellar, or Ripple

Got 80 dollars to spend on alts. Should I pick Cardano, Stellar, or Ripple

I don't see any ICOs right now worth throwing money toward (unless one of you pajeets wants to change my mind)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> 80 usd
> top10 coins
> talks about icos

just get out of crypto

gargle my nuts faggot

find some low market cap shitcoin and hope for a moon

all in dent, 10x this month

easily stellar

Is an 80 dollar investment really worth the effort though? Just put it into your savings.

why?

>i started with a small loan of 1M usd

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

go all in on a shitcoin before it pumps a couple times first then cardano

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

fairx will launch soon and uses stellar as its main token, price should 2 times

Go all in on 2fa.

I think his point is more that if you have $80 to lose and you're dreaming big with fucking ICOs then you'd buy crypto penny stocks, not long holds that are too big to explode.

Who the fuck are you? You're in every thread shilling this coin. Why haven't you made an OP for it already?

>soon
public beta is supposedly scheduled for january/february release
its otherwise a hobby project by a ibm pajeet so dont expect it to be finished any time soon

DNT.

I’m 100k in on 2fa

THis . invest in 2fa

There are 3 good icos comming up this week. Keep looking.

ADA

KNPD coin! The coin for knee pads!

But seriously OP, kill yourself you poor faggot.

cunt im on wellfare and could spare atleast a grand to break out into crypto what are you wasting your damn money on, made close to 7 grand in the last month just hodling