Cryptocurrency that is looking to change the advertising industry

> Cryptocurrency that is looking to change the advertising industry
>currently only the publisher and the advertisers are getting paid for YOUR attention
> these advertisers install ads that have Java that you automatically download and it then tracks your website history and trends and sells it back to the publishers
>BAT is hoping to change that system by using Brave Web browser that blocks ads automatically
>you can set monthly budgets and choose which advertisers will be included in the budget. All this information is sent with BAT and is anonymous. This means no one will have access to your information.
> brave also had a mathematical equation that gives you metrics on how long you spent on an ad. Now with this information publishers will pay not only advertisers to post their content but also on the users, depending on how they interact with their ad and the users metrics.

Thinking of buying this coin and holding for a Long term investment. Pretty new to Cryptocurrencies though so I mightve been confused while reading the white papers, and thus fucked up on my reasoning up a head.

Placate shill me some more on this coin while I continue to DMOR

I'm thinking of buying when this dip reaches its lowest point

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck would anyone switch to brave browser? Therefore, it's a shitcoin.

>being this brainlet

Because everyone gets compensated. Youre also paying on average an additional 23 dollars a month on bandwidth fees.
With brave you could lower that down to a specific price.

posting with BRAVE rn faggot

Buy BAT

Try the brave mobile browser. It's actually fucking great. Desktop version needs some work though

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Is it just a webkit wrapper like every other browser on iOS?

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I've been using the brave browser on desktop for a few months now. It's seriously the best browser I've ever used and is what gave me enough confidence in this team and project to drop $10k on BAT. I benchmarked it too and it's faster than FF, Chrome, and IE while still being far better for your privacy.

What does that even mean.

Source that Firefox will be utilizing BAT

It means the whole system of directly supporting content creators/websites that Brave currently has would be implemented in firefox too. I'd love to believe it and it seems realistic but where are the proofs??

So if true then Firefox will basically become brave?
I know the owner of brave was on the dev team for Firefox.. If that's true then the coin could have serious potential

Brave has a lot more going for it than the payment system, but it would definitely be good for the value of BAT

What else does brave have besides BAT and increasing load time?

Decreases load time, blocks trackers, native ad blocker that is phenomenal compared to the rest. All available on Mac/Windows/Linux/iOS/Android and of course like you said, BAT and all that comes with it (donations, more accurate advertising, BraveAds decentralised whitelist running on the BAT network etc).

>increasing
Decreasing. Brave is faster, more private, and more secure than FF, Chrome and IE. Their approach to fewer but higher quality, higher value advertisements based on zero-knowledge proofs has the potential to be revolutionary as well. Check out their website or subr*ddit for the full story

Thanks. It's definitely something to consider. Waiting for price to drop down, hoping to buy around. 5 USD.
I meant decreasing. I read BAT white papers and also watched a few videos talking about it, so I have a little bit of an understanding on brave. I'll check out their socials tmrw though while I wait for my desired buy price.

Didnt try on PC, on the phone is great. I even uninstalled my open source youtube client. This is faster and allows videos in the background or with a blocked phone.

Brave is looking to change the digital ad industry. Not just on the browser itself, but desktop apps, mobile apps, games, through the BAT API. It's a huge chunk of the economy that they are making an extremely compelling value proposition for. The ecosystem basically factors in users in a way digital advertising never has before, unlike the current model where we are livestock for datamining.

It's also a fantastic browser, developed by the guy who created Javascript, worked on Netscape Navigator, and was a founder in the Mozilla project. There is a limited supply of 1.5B tokens, 500M which stay in the system I think and that is it. The valuation only hinges on 1B tokens.

It's honestly pretty easy to see such a property being worth several billion dollars. Ads are entirely opt-in, all trackers and ad blocking is standard. To advertise in the BAT system, the ad industry will purchase BAT tokens, which are then distributed to users and the websites they visit. It's a valuation on internet user attention that has literally never happened before.