20% profit share token

20% profit share token
What do you think?

bankera.cc

Other urls found in this thread:

bankera.cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont like it. Did you post yesterday? I dont like it. Why do you like it? It looks shitty. Do you regret buying into this crappy ICO?

Ref bonus senpai, otherwise I'd be keeping quiet.

Coss shares more and already has a working exchange and payment gateway. Why would this be better?

Coss exchange has low volume and 90% of trades are coss there.
You get paid in every crypto traded so you get 0.000x of 100 shitcoins.
Bankera pays in eth or nem, their fiat/crypto service is already paying dividends and their exchange is in alpha or beta.

It looks very interesting. We're speaking 20% of the revenue of a fucking bank here.

Is in my radar to buy in the next weeks. They even admit in their website that the ICO must go much more than 100m if they want to compete with even small banks. I dont mind losing a little per coin if that could help lowering the risk.

Agreed, even revenue of a very small bank is already very interesting.

Their spectrocoin service has not verified my account in 3 weeks. No customer service replies either. Asked to delete my account. Still no replies. Shady.

Google the fucking team
Im outta here

>bankera.cc
Use instead the official link

bankera.com

Scam coin

Fucking lithuaniafags gtfo reee

Check out the ... reddit. Its a horror story. Stay away. You should have DYOR OP.

There's one allegation but no proof.
I'm taking the risk, but as always, MYOC.

The reddit is NOTHING but people asking where thier money is. There is ZERO shilling. This is a VERY BAD sign. Normies will stay away. The whole game here is to be a step ahead of the normies. You are a step behind, so you are basically cryptonig tier.

Seems pretty normal to me, all exchanges get a lot of shit because of the influx.

There's never a lot of shilling for icos because the fewer token holders the bigger percentage you have.
I took the gamble to advertise to get some refs to increase my token stack.

i would stay well away from any card/project that requires personal information if they use scam tactics like referals.

Why is referrals a scam tactic?

It's an incentive to share.

Will try, thanks

Ponzi tactics

Ya I mean I bought 5 ICOs this week Im not here trying to convince anyone to buy into mine. I think your behavior speaks for itself. There were oo many redfalgs and anyone who reads this post is going to be scared away, so you are really doing yourself a disservice at this point. Take your lumps like a man. YOu didnt pick a winner. Spend this time shilling into researching a non shit ICO.

check bitcointalk you mongs

scam scam scam scam scam REEEEEEEEEEE

I simply do not agree with you.
This is the only ICO I'm currently in that works with referrals and I'm trying to increase my stack a bit.