Anyone else have fears about binance? seems amateur when i see graphic design like this...

anyone else have fears about binance? seems amateur when i see graphic design like this. afraid of incompetence making me lose my e-money

wtf boomer? fuck off

That's typical Chinese RICH DESIGN

what's wrong with that graphic? at least explain the problem with it, dick head.

It's not incompetence, it's pandering.
And it's working fantastically.

Incompetence would be queues of people angry about not being able to get their damn money in and out of the site.

lingscars.com/

I think they're just like that

>he hasn't seen the "Binance distributes GAS again!" graphic with the Star of David in the background.
Binance knows how to market to the autists here.

It looks like shit is what's wrong with it. It looks like some Microsoft word clip art effect. Are you chink?

maybe they just want to appeal to burgers and you autists read too much into it?

Yup and you didn't see the bots on twitter. Search "binance" on twitter, it's full of bots shilling the platform

No, I'm not Chinese or East Asian. But it does seem obvious to me that Binance doesn't like throw their efforts into vain shit when simplicity will do. Only truly autistic nigger faggots would complain about it. In fact, I'd say this would suggest they are focused on higher priorities.

>that pic

if this exchange ever gets hacked I'm seriously fucked

Go to kucoin, much better and use my code:

7Ns7ta

7Ns7ta

7Ns7ta

Help me, help you :)

I see people in my campus playing phone pubg and it looks EXACTLY like that. I'm not putting money into shit like this

I lost my shit when I saw that
Binance reminds me of early 2000s/late 90s web design graphics, I love it.

You can tell binance isn't a scam by the bullshit fees and withdrawal rules.
They're getting the money from you, just in a different way

it looks chinese as fuck

(read: cheap, fake, scammy)

Still looks nicer than Link's logo

Still less amateurish than Bittrex.

Chinese aren't exactly world class on aesthetics. Kucoin looks the same, looks like some shitty gambling website.

They're fine as long as you aren't a coinlet

kucoin is also chinese

>Implying Binance isn't woke as fuck

Is that real? Star of David with Gas in bold?! Hahahahah

kek