I just bought at 39k sats
How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

vechain.foundation/blog/airdrop/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's over

patience

expect the shitcoin to drop as more people in the west wake up to the news of their delayed rebrand promise.

Oh god im hemorrhaging money. The month and a half leading up to feb 26th is going to be hell.

Completely fucked you'll only 20x your money this year

Jokes aside, I'm glad I bought the dip. 39k is the dip, r-right?

if this is real it actually could be a delay on purpose, and i dig it.

-get rid of news seller, pnd
-give investors more time to aquire a node

what happens then?

good point!

you 'll cum at least twice. so it aint so bad.

rebranding delayed till feb 26th. They originally said mid January. Guess whats going to happen to the price now.....

NOT DELAYED.....why do people fucking lie?

the only person lying is you

they had weeks to get rid of the confusion of "15th January" but they didn't so now FUCK YOU

see post #3 ITT for proof or the first post i quoted in this message

>see post #3 ITT for proof or the first post i quoted in this message
>reading comprehension
They stated they would reveal details until the mid of January, not WE WILL REBRAND IN THE 15TH OF JANUARY

Oh dear god. You are clearly mental.

First the delayed it. Now it's a confusion. Just fucking decide and stay on your opinion and don't jump around like a bitch.

If you would be able to comprehend a single sentence, than you would have known that the rebrand process was always over the time frame mid Jan to end of Feb.

All the news regarding the rebrand process will be revealed from dec to mir jan. Fucking read their posts.

like i said
if 15th january wasn't the rebrand date then why didn't they tell EVERYONE WEEKS BEFORE YOU POS
everyone was talking about it on the telegram group, the subreddit, discord etc yet they didn't which could've prevented this dip.

Lol at defending this scamcoin

You are clearly not able to comprehend this topic.
You don't care about facts, all you do is speak with emotions. Just KYS

Vechain has spent $$$ on hiring shills to come on here and Reddit. Hacked shills accounts are quite common on Reddit.

Everybody was saying that the 15 of january was not a confirmed date days before. Only that guys like you didn't pay attention

Proof? Oh right. There is none.

i speak the truth
you don't

This is the truth they knew about everyone's expectation
they knew people were expecting the rebrand to be official on 15th January, they knew this since DECEMBER

so tell me why didn't they tweeted about it and tell everyone earlier that it will be in feb 26th to clear the so called "rumors"?

don't talk in circles please shill.

>selling VeChain in this dip

This market is so fucking stupid sometimes it keeps me feeling comfy that I can still win in this zero sum game.

Bitcoin has spent $$$ on hiring shills to come on here and Reddit. Hacked shills accounts are quite common on Reddit.

Have they released a whitepaper yet? Can i deposit my ven in a official wallet? Where can i read about how they will scale with all the transactions coming on blockchain?

Pretty fucked m8, wait for the air drop dump and buy back.

Holy shit you WTCUNTS dont give up do you?

dip is not over yet, price will tank a bit more

vechain.foundation/blog/airdrop/
They're giving away free money, the price will get fucked on.

I'M BLEEDING OUT

try scam elsewhere cunt

Just lol if you short sighted pump chasers cant see the next Eth right in front of you. But bigger. I guess you pajeets hate money.

This is a scam

you scamming pajeet may the maggots that infest your ass finally eat your brain out.

these people are elite day traders tho
theyll be fine

Ven is the coin of the year 2018. Easily $50 eoy at the absolute lowest. Don’t buy into the salty waltie hate. They had a pnd group
Come through yesterday and are saltier than ever today

I'm delighted there's a huge dip. Need to accumulate more now I can out that XRP bullshit behind me and go all in on VEN.

25k is the dip.

Once you have moved your xrp it will moon again.

No pajeet pls buy Wtc no buy ven okey rape u now

So what's the strategy? Sell and accumulate, or just hold?

who buying all the coin right now

Unironically this

Coinbase announcement soon

Do we call holders of WTC "Waltoncucks" or "Salty Walties"?

Or both?

You can accumulate if you feel lucky, but remember this news post said that they are free to reveal more ndas which will expire between now and end of feb so its risky.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT KEEPS DROPPINGGGG ITS DROPPING TO $3.5 SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL ELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZSSSSEEEELLLLLLLL

God damnit, I set up a buy order before I went to bed for what I considered to be a low amount (41.5k) because I was convinced it'd go back to ~$6.20 the next day. Woke up to 38k. It's good I'm throwing small money on crypto, otherwise I'd be out of hair right now.

I still think it will regain a bit, because:

1) There's obviously a lot of market manipulation going on. Chinks want the price to fall between $5 and $6.
2) This coin has good fundamentals and there's no reason for it to fall too much (< $4) unless the business aspect fails hard.

However I don't think this coin will ever be worth more than $10, and if it ever goes that high, it will be corrected eventually.

>tfw I couldn't force myself to sell at any point during the dip
fucking hell bags are getting heavier and heavier oh help me god

kek

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>"VEN partners with PBoC!"
>price drops from $10.11 to $9.84

T-Thanks Veeky Forums

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/