Who /utterly consumed by greed 24-7/ here?

who /utterly consumed by greed 24-7/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called making money. Even wagies do this.

Kill yourself underage

only consumed by hate for the subhumans invading my country and disturbing my once peaceful life, and for my government who will force me to move. 85% taxes on cashing out. money i would reinvest in the economy. meanwhile they're spending billions on importing and "training" illiterate retards just so their banker friends can get them to contract debt and cooked gdp predictions can go up so every billionaire fatass can make more money
i LITERALLY only want a small self-sustainable house in a quiet place and devote all my time to bettering my local community, instead they're forcing me to make absurd amounts of money to get out of shitskin city blaring their honk horns and motorcycle engines at all times of day and night

lol didn't read

chill bro. it's gonna be ok

85 percent? Do you already live on the moon Elon?

Reporting. Cant even go on dates anymore. Constantly anxious about how my folios are doing.

Tfw crypto millionaire means lower middle class after taxes

Are you from Germany or Sweden user?

>85% taxes
What country? I'd say germany or sweden from your text but i know sweden only has 30% capital gains tax and ive never heard abou 85% taxes from my german bros

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Literally (you)

Mfw missed quints by one digit

>1 digit

This is why you'll stay poor

I just want my comfy passive income master nodes and Proof of Stake cryptos that I can live off of. And a lambo.

>Hodling an unkown amount

>twf working a power plant outage for the month of February
>Literal 7/10's for the month of February
>Literally buying 1K worth of coins every week next month and still having 1K left over

For other anons, he might talk about combined taxes. I am from Germany, we have "progressive" taxes. You pay 8% (low end) to 42% (from 53k income) income tax. 19% VAT on all products and 25% capital gains tax....

Communism all over the place.....

Ich fühle dich Bernd

Greedy ass mothafucka reporting in!!

>mfw I only want to increase my wealth

what has crypto done to me.. All I want is $1M

Looking for a decent exchange where I can send crypto out of without ID verification. EUR use is bonus.

Post refferals pls. No Binance, they are down

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/