Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This nigger must have missed blockarray ico

>lower price on an exchange
Good luck with your shitcoin.

This is the only Lala I need.

a literal pajeet scam
also not sure if retarded, alts and icos will be in a bear market as bitcoin, eth, neo go to ATHs from institutional buying.

Take a look how ETHOS performed.
ETHOS and LALA have partnered up.
Guess what'll happen to LALA?
Stay poor, coinlet :^)

This x1000

I was in on Ethos ICO (SUPER comfy) and as soon as I heard the partnership with Lala I went hard on it.

Other people will notice too - but not the normies and newfags who came way after the biggest real year of ICOs and only recognize stuff like "TRX, RIPPLE and NEOFEREUM"

Exactly!

Also this is an actual working product that brings crypto to a whole new class of normies to throw in the market.

When the shitstorm happens and the truly useless alts feel the strain, lala will be humming along until the storm blows over

Sure thing Rakesh

At least some Anons listened when I was shilling this thing on here for the past week with my ref link.

>putting ideology into money
You deserve to stay poor.

Memeing over making money..

True biztrad

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

banking the unbanked. really creative. there are only 100 million tokens doing this already.

>missed out on yet another moon mission
>disregards ICO hype
You don't understand. It doesn't matter that there are a ton of different tokens doing the same thing. What matters is that this is a guaranteed 10x, easy 20x, very plausible 30x and even a pretty reachable 50x.
But here you are, "oh no, there are so many coins like it" and "it's not going to work because pajeets".
We'll send you some LINK from our curry rocket you can hodl.

ICO just closed so user starts thread to rub it in is my favourite meme

its not even a meme its a guarantee.

I personally shilled it 3 times a day for 2 days with my ref link.

Dont say I didnt warn you.

>LITERALLY a token for poor people
lmao you can't make money from poor people

which app/website/program is this?

Why are people saying ETHOS had an ICO? It was Bitquence that was the ICO and then it got rebranded to ETHOS. That Shingo guy looks like a huge scammer who is using Ethereum as an opportunity to make money from other people alongside his supreme youtube shiller Suppoman.

A lot of poor people. a whole shitload of poor people to be exact.

How much money do you think has been poured into crypto so far?

If you're the guy who advertised it to me, cheers bro used your ref.

So you're saying that ETHOS had an ICO when it was still called Bitquence and this makes it different than sayin ETHOS had an ICO because autism. Got it!

It's the backend on the LaLa ICO. You can see your investment as well as your referral bonus and other things.

Might've been me. I received two quite large bonus messages. One with ~1200 and one with ~1900 bonus LaLa. Let's ride this curry rocket to the moon my friend.