Blockchain tech

List of blockchain technologies you believe.

I'll start with:
ETH
EOS
ADA
XBY

What do you guise think?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty comfy with ADA and EOS

>descending triangle on XBY
No more gains, I'm afraid

Don't talk about xby. Still need more

Bullish

Rai. Probably the only one that will survive this year.

do you guise have problems that dev of xby stay user? big reason why it's still so low i think...

I haven't really looked into XBY yet, but the rest are nice coins indeed. However, I've only held ETH up until now. When I decided to diversify to EOS yesterday, I saw it was already mooning after months of my neglect. Is this an ok time to buy nonetheless, or should I really wait a few days? And how about Cardano?

I also strongly believe in XEM.

Closed-source code is probably worse than user devs

Still, I'd say the number 1 reason XBY is undervalued is that you can't buy this shit ANYWHERE, goddamn. Basically all the volume is on Cryptopia and they're still updating their wallets

ETH won't survive 2018?
Really?

claim your EOS on eos.io. dont buy it on exchange. furthermore today they've annonced that every EOS holder will get IQ tokens (everypedia) via airdrop.

>no limit on max number of ETH
>POS
Literally beanie babies, get out before it's too late

lol ETH and ETH only

ada - made by salty ex-eth team member who posts lambo memes, got japanese investing in his crap through lying
eos - owners pumping price with distribution, nothing of substance

rest - vaporware

AE>EOS
I think UBQ is legit too
NEM
KMD

ENG

Bytom
Becoming more and more technologically superior to any of the shit listed thus far

Even if FUN doesn't take off with the provably fair gambling platforms, I still think a blockchain foundation will improve client transactions/winnings and help fight charge fraud.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

ENG
ITNS

How do I know what price I'm buying for and when will IQ get distributed? Where do my tokens have to be for me to be able to claim it?

LINK
XLM

>believing EOS

Have you even read the FAQ?

im /allin/ on XBY. Circulating supply dropping from 650m to 100m soon

this
topic is obvious xby shill too, ada/eos are cons but they're top tier cons, xby is pajeet tier shitcoin

ETH
steemit
EOS
ADA

Neo. Wtc.

>I saw it was already mooning after months of my neglect.

it 10x.. its been mooning like crazy for the last 3 months what??

> t. I don't know that there will still only be 100mil ETH by 2500

This !

>Not running a blockchain
>endless ico is our revenue, nothing more
>tokens locked when ico ends
>tokens may or may not be exchanged for "something" if whoever decides to uses our assets sees it fit.
>give us our money in exchange of nothing, like litterally, its in our WP

However i guess its gonna keep rising until the ico ends and pink wojaks flow, the price is not even gona move down, no token will be able to be transfered lol.

KEK

best coin by far . 100%. not pajeet

>no OMG

Yep, easy gains.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Wont $ drop and take mnths to recover

QSP
XRB
ETH
XLM
ENG

LINK. Moon by the end of Jan.

Thought is was a shit tier meme coin. Did some research. Nothing comes close. This is the new technology that will form the backbone of future financial transactions.

QTUM and I have hope for FUN

This post is a classical shill post.
Let's digest it a lil bit.
Ethereum is a first gen-2 blockchain; it has smart-contracts which allow commerce to thrive. That's cool. but ETH faces numerous scalability problems. ETH has an active developer team which tries to solve that with an actual research.
EOS is kinda the same as ETH expect it immediately tries to solve scalabiltiy and won't work till it's solved. It also has a big team of developers and research.
ADA is the same as EOS. It has probably the biggest team and the most research out of all projects.
All three of them are solid picks. You can't really know who will be able to solve it. After all in technology all the problems you'll face are not apparent till you face them.
But let's dive into XBY...
"same" concept as last 3, expect it has NO DEVELOPERS, it has NO RESEARCH, and as such it has NO CHANCE of delivery.
So concluding, this is how shill posts work. You might have an opinion that they are in the same "league" when in fact they are miles and miles away.