I hate this game

I hate this game

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know the feel. qlc and prl are shitting the bed too right now and they're my biggest positions. I'm still in profit range but i don't know if i should iron hands are get the fuck out.

just don't fucking sell QLC anytime soon, jesus... remove it from blockfolio if you have to

I'm well in profit range with everything I hold but almost 20% down for 24 hours is fucking depresseing

If y'all had some link ... wouldn't be having this problem

Why not?

Me too. I 4x oyster and 1.5x qlc right now, so i am still good for a while but prl was at almost 8x and qlc at aroung 2.5x so i'm still kinda trigggered.

I'll never buy that meme to hold your ICO bags

You dont have any Digibytes?

what website should I use for my wallet?

>implying you know what these words mean

Finally someone on here with RLC in their blockfolio.

I was thinking of selling it before it got listed on binance lmao their marketing team is nonexistent. No point in having a team of autistic programmers if you can't market

I bought link in November and I'm up x5 lol. Keep investing with your emotions though.

pretty much any coin I bought in december is up x5..

U need some UFR in there could of bought it while it was super cheap its gonna 10x - 100x

>Everything goes up 300% in one week
>Cools off and corrects 30% in the following week

You ADHD cunts aren't fit for crypto. Everything can't go up every hour of every day for weeks.

this

PBL ENG and VEN are okay. You can dump the rest for a safe coin like ETH XMR NEO BNB.

lol what's wrong with ICX/REQ/RLC

fuck off

>Buys whatever shitcoin that gets shilled on Veeky Forums
>Wonders why he is doing so badly

At least you're not all in DBC

Yeah sure thing buddy

I'm not the one who lost three and a half grand in a day but okay

myetherwallet.com/

Am I going to make it?

I already got back 1.3k since i made the thread lmao go kill yourself. I'm just pissed but that doesn't mean the market won't be back by tomorrow or that my coins are any worse than other shitcoins. I'll get some ETH/XMR when I hit 50k

Where’s my moon mission you fuckers promised???

I'm not the one who lost 1.2k in a day but okay

Post your portfolio history dumbass

Sorry I dont know portfolios to losers who lose 1.2k in a day, bad luck.

>le epic troll man XD

Nice engrish pajeet