DBC

Why does this shitcoin keep dumping Veeky Forums? My bags are getting heavy

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because you've literally been pajeet'd. Everything on its whitepaper and tweets are lies

It already bottomed. Sorry you didn't get in at 2k sat, but this is the easiest 50-100% gain you'll make all week.

The rest of the market keeps recovering but this goes only down. Now we are below .30. In two days this will be worth 0

100% agree, sell between 3500-4000 in my opinion.

cause this shit wont have a working project until 2022, there is nothing that can save this shit. if u didnt get in at 1k sat and ride the pump and dump ur bags then idk what to say senpai desu

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Because whales have premature ejaculation and weak hands and sabotaged it for us.

I'm okay with pulling out my money in 2022 once this goes 500-1000x

You take that back. I trust in Louie Lu.

starts rising, 35 eth wall

>chinese sweatshop talking mickey mouse

this is when I dropped my bags

Cause normies have spaghetti hands.

Today has more buy walls than sell walls, although I'm sure this isn't to last. We're hitting $0.10 by end of the week most likely

Please don't

>
Based on what?

The way I see it it works as follows:
>50% of Veeky Forums says coin X will go UP
>50% of Veeky Forums says coin X will go DOWN
>couple of days after, 100% of Veeky Forums says I FUCKING TOLD YOU SOOO

made me chuckle