I am really ashamed of you /biz...

I am really ashamed of you /biz, some great insider guy gives you the opportunity to accumulate before big players step in and you start stalking this guy forcing him to delete all of his tracks. I mean why the fuck would you do that? What benefits do you get from this? I know you are all autists and stuff but wtf this guy could have given us info beforehand and you ruined it all.

it's how Veeky Forums is bro. If you've been here for any amount of time you'd see that the autists here are absurdly good internet detectives (the HWNDU saga was fucking insane) and that posting any personal info will get you doxxed.

for the lolz

>I am really ashamed of you /biz, some great insider guy gives you the opportunity to accumulate before big players step in and you start stalking this guy forcing him to delete all of his tracks. I mean why the fuck would you do that? What benefits do you get from this? I know you are all autists and stuff but wtf this guy could have given us info beforehand and you ruined it all.
How about you quit sucking this insiders dick and calm your vagina down bitch boy, what r u his fuckin Daddy?

Some guy makes bullshit accounts, uses it to shill right before link finishes a cup and handle and enjoys a self prophesying moon, deletes everything so no one can actually dig into it and see the bullshit plus the "omg he deleted everything it must be true!" factor for retards.

Don't listen to the shills

They're whales unloading their bags on you

Take a look at the fucking sell walls, nothing's getting past that shit

It's a scam you gullible newfag. Get fleeced you dumbfuck.

We're doomed!

nice spacing, red*it-kun

LMAO. linkies on suicide watch.

not even link

APPC

That's not even LINK, you faggot.

The FUD level on LINK is always weak, because everyone knows its a $100 token.

Nice try faggot.

>Take a look at the fucking sell walls, nothing's getting past that shit
Top kek APPC BTFO

wait what happened?
/biz didn't ruin AssBlaster did they?
Please don't tell me they tried to track him down.
Don't tell me they ruined the greatest insider we could ever have

Maybe someone felt threatened and tried to figure out who he was?

>LINK is now worth $2.88

thanks, just bought 100k

Yes they did. I won't post this image here but u can find it in the archive. It's one hour old thread

I am a oldfag programmer (PhD in CS). I didn't believe the FUD at first. Someone called it a glorified JSON parser.

Since it's open source I decided to investigate. It's true. The idea is awesome, but the implementation is worse than what I see bachelor students hand in for projects. At the core it's a simple engine that parses info from different sources via a plug-in system. This is something that could be added to any other project within like half a day.

I have given up on Link and I suggest you do the same. The idea alone isn't going to get ChainLink anywhere.

Fuck LINK is at $3 already? I wanted to accumulate more.

I am a oldfag motherfucker (PhD in loving your mom).

REEE

Support breach
This is not a drill
We're going down!
Evacuate, guyz

Too late faggot

dude... just choose another timeunit for the candles and everything's fine again.

ABANDON SHIP!!

AAAAAAAAH

>posts insider information
>posts picture of a FUCKING RECEIPT on Veeky Forums
>while aspiring to be an anonymous insider
I like you and all but really?

It fucking sucks. He put his neck out for us, didn't need to but he did, why the fuck would you try to ruin someone trying to lift you out of poverty? I hope he's got enough deniability to not take a hit here.

Except we're not at ATH
Smart money is selling to buy lower

>pds2 goes in effect tommorow
>LINK spikes for no reason

Priced in

This is a board with thousands of users, you brainlet. Of course EVERYTHING gets posted. To expect otherwise is incredibly stupid.

APPC sells are not a meme.

Nah, we're heading back to 0.00082 once again

It's a shame. He's done so much for us.

Where the hell do these fudders come from? Everything you're saying is absolute lies. You hate LINK for absolutely no reason. Seriously, get a life and stop trying to fuck people out of buying something that has incredible upside. GET A LIFE.

I was at work all day, what happened to Assblaster? Did someone dox him?

Shame, I liked the guy.