Bitcoin diamond scam?

I bought a bunch of bitcoin diamond on an exchange where the price hasn't gone up... its up over 1000% on kucoin and over 150% on binance but I can't get the coins to the exchange (frozen)

I did all this on recomendation of a friend, against my better judgement I went all in within seconds... now googling I see the founder was arrested and its a scam? why the fuck is it on binance and kucoin if the founder was arrested in december?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one knows anything?

i'd reveal the exchange where it is valued at 20USD per coin?

wtf Veeky Forums are you asleep?

that exchange has it's btcd on the wrong blockchain (you wont be able to transfer them anywwhere, ever). enjoy your worthless coins degenerate.

how can that work? iv used this exchange before with no issue?

I mean I can transfer into ETH and pull the coins out now but I want those profits if they'r real...

exchange is fine, bitcoin diamond blockchain is fucked. yes, you can convert to eth because there's no way youre transfering btcd out of there.

PM on twitter

kucoin_invest

I know how you can get your coins to kucoin

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Throw you a bone.

You dun goofed mate.

BCD is a scam. Mainnet "released" recently, but it doesnt work. The wallets don't work.

Binance and Kucoin and all the other exchanges all have IOUs for BCD. Its how they provide forked coins same day.

This pump on kucoin is washtrading. Seriously, look at how many BCD are being exchanged in the books there. It triggered a pump on binance because people thot they could arb it. Then it got a life of its own.

lol your a dick

they told me ripple was a scam and that made me 1800% like just after I bought... but if I can't cash out the gain there's no value in this...

damnit, I can still take my money out, i'm getting physically ill with a migraine now.

Ripple is a scam in a different sense.

This is a legit scam.

Who knows

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

i'm still up 20% on the exchange I purchased on... I can still cash out.... hands weak, arms heavy, moms spaghetti...

iv confirmed that kucoin stopped people cashing out around an hour ago... i'm cautiously optimistic...

also confirmed the reason for trading going crazy is that the holders of bitcoin got their free 10x

your missing out Veeky Forums

up 30%

can cashout to anything else and send it back to my native exchanges anytime... my arms are heavy, cheer me on Veeky Forums

My bcd on ledger, no way to extract, if there were I'd fucking sell that shit immediately.

Ledger says no way until bcd gives source and basically proves they are legit.

"always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you"

Most likely the exchange is saving it’s ledgers onto a nano s and locking in the prices at low amounts. You should contact them and ask them not to lock in prices in the future as that’s not what you’re here for