Fairx

Fairx...

This is not a stellar shill hoping to bring people to XLM. This is addressed to ALL crypto holders.

So fairx looms above us coming to beta beginning of February. With the main platform releasing soon after that.

What does this mean? Well firstly the value of all crypto currency is going to change from satoshi to dollars as you will be fiat > crypto.

This will change the value of some crypto showing their real value as they will no longer be tied to btc / eth and the pointless other non-normie friendly ways of purchasing crypto.

This will move us into another phase for crypto because anyone will be able to enter using their own money to buy wherever coin they see shilled around news stations...

The interest at the minute around me for getting in to crypto is insane and nobody can get into major exchanges to get involved.

A classic case illustrated in none other than south park when cartman buys a theme park and closes it to everyone.... look how that turned out.

As soon as that exchange opens the crypto door is blown open and anyone HOLDING ANY CURRENCY will make gains as new money flows In.

So again this is not FUD this is not a shill. It's a big mother fucking congratulations to the traders, the early adopters and the holders.

We are all going to make it soon, and that time is getting closer accumulate......

And god speed!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
themerkle.com/stellar-lumens-surpasses-ltc-price-nearing-1/
twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696
twitter.com/fairxio/status/942134892208390144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What coins will trade on FairX? Will everything have a USD and an XLM pairing value?

Cant wait for FairX, fuck Coinbase and other shit, iam so tired to use 5 exchanges to buy what i want, :D

from their website. just look at the screen on the right, it'll give you some indication ( pic related )

They are going to try make all popular currencies tradable from the beginning adding more as time goes on...

It basically goes:

Fiat > xlm > crypto
Crypto > xlm > fiat

Transfer fee is literally nothing, time is a few seconds per transactions.

The xlm in the middle is all done behind the scenes so you don't see it happen. But it is used and needed when implemented.

It will change the face of crypto, think of how annoyed people get at coinbase and how shit it is run.... People won't hesitate to move to an easier, quicker and cheaper alternative...

So XLM is going to go apeshit then? Also, I welcome the day crypto is measured in something more stable than bitcoin or etherium.

In a short word, yes.

If it is used in the background of every crypto transaction, and is getting distributed ATMs powered by IBM in the near future the price of stellar will rise with the total market cap of the crypto market.

>says it isn't an XLM shill

No hate, the snake will rise

It wasn't until people asked questions and the answers were xlm xD

I don't think it would skyrocket, just a steady slow uptrend. You don't need xlm as far as I know to make trades. People don't care about "under the hood" shit.

You don't need it because it isn't something like bnb on binance that you can choose to use...

It is just used in every transaction which means the volume going through it will skyrocket...

No skyrocket pls. That last $1 run didn't end well. I want slowly and steadily senpai.

Again if the volume of stellar skyrockets this will become impossible to manipulate for whales like they do now.

It will become much more stable and nobody will be able to cause a pump and dump.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Ok, genuinely not FUD. My portfolio is 85% XLM because I love the idea of what might happen with this project and the partners involved.

But just playing devil's advocate here, does anyone have any links to hard confirmations from Stellar that FairX is going to do exactly that? I'm just honestly a little concerned the hype is a little overblown and it's going to fall on it's face...

>Stellar that FairX is going to do exactly that
Dude fucking DYOR. There are Stellar-based exchanges already doing that, all FairX needs to do is add fiat into the game.

the logo and whole design looks like shit, i'm all in tho

Every single trade will include XLM. It’s a pairing intermediary, allowing for fiat price pathfinding. Everything will actually be valued against XLM and XLM will be valued against USD.

Think BNBs but on steroids.

The smartest thing alongside investing in XLM will be to buy MOBIUS which is based on stellar and can only be bought with XLM

Not true actually. You can swap fiat / crypto tokens directly. The intermediary might be XLM but also anything else that has high volume.

The thing is that anything happening in the network WILL require XLM as "gas", just like with ETH. That will mean FairX and the users all need to hold some XLM, though not lot. But since they need to have it, they'll also be incentivized to hold more than the bare minimum, driving XLM price up by fuckloads

Wasn't it just a tweet from fairx?

This is part of what worries me. I have, and I can find people connecting all sorts of dots that make a lot of sense.

But when asked for hard evidence, people tend to react like you just did. Really, this should be as easy as pasting a link. But I've never seen one.

Where do you see XLM reaching once FairX is released? I honestly see $3-5 once FairX is released and from there it could hit $30 EOY

Google fairx twitter
ctrl-f "stellar"

I've seen the tweet from FairX saying XLM will be crucial to the exchange's function. Is that what you're referring to?

themerkle.com/stellar-lumens-surpasses-ltc-price-nearing-1/
here is your stupid link you fucking pajeet

Ok so you've seen the tweet, what more do you need?

Look at the Stellar docs to see how it works. This should tell you how FairX will work.

There are also perfectly adequate answers in this very thread explaining it. Read about anchors, pathfinding.

Then think "how does this apply to an exchange"?

No, no, no, I want YOU to do it. Post the link when you're done.

Again, if the tweet you're referencing is the one concerning XLM, it basically just states the exchange can't function without XLM.

FairX being a coinbase-killer seems to be largely born from Stellar fans.

That’s actually not true. XLM will be used as a price intermediary for all transactions.

Idc what coins they will have im buying them. Leaving bittrwx for fairx. We got to make crypto great again.

Easy, guy. I'm not sure why there's so much animosity when someone asks a simple question. I literally already said the vast majority of my portfolio is XLM.

The link you posted alludes to rumors but literally doesn't substantiate any of the claims made in this thread. And even if it did, it isn't from IBM or Stellar,so it would still be heresay..

mommy

Use stellarterm or lupoex to understand how the stellar network is being used for trading. Fairx is the same decentralized trading platform, except it'll also be an actual fiat gateway.

Do you know how the network operates? It can spawn new tokens backed by their representative asset, and those tokens can be traded between themselves with XLM only acting as the fee-paying asset. Why do you think every trade needs XLM as an intermediary?

this will cause the bubble to inflate and pop

Just going to say we need more threads like this...

Questions / answers/ debate

This snake bs is killing the coin... I guess it's helping hold the price down for now but eventually damage will be done!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't understand.... What is the point of XLM? HOW DOES THE VALUE OF IT RISE OF THAT?
Why you think it will cost 1$ but not 0.1$

Hmm I don't know. Maybe try reading the thread

Is xlm POS?

I'm balls deep in xlm, I have faith in the project

I will say, as far as tokens go, XLM has one of the most clearly defined roles in the cryptosphere.

Will somebody just answer this damn question? I don't have all night.

Nope, it's SCP. More efficient than POS and doesn't make the rich richer. It does give you "dividends" in form of distributing the fees and 1% yearly inflation to users holding the tokens. Anyway DYOR for the rest

Also do you say that people will buy XLM with fiat and exchange it to coin they want but it will be in background
Fuck am i a brainlet

I'm 90% sure everybody will have to setup their own XLM wallet, for which they have to buy some initial XLM. Then they can buy tokens representing fiat or any other crypto and sent it into their XLM wallets. When they want to cash out to the actual fiat / crypto, they send their tokens to the entity that issued them and has proven liquidity. So, you can trade any asset, physical or digital, as long as you hold it as a token on the stellalr network.

If xlm reaches it's potential what could it's price be? Keep seeing people say it'll never be over $5 but they sound like the BAT meme that says anything over $1 defeats the point of the coin.

Does $5 defeat the purpose of XLM?

xlm fairx link is still unconfirmed rumours eh?

btw if this takes over the exchanges, wouldn't that centralize access to cryptocoins through a single service? seems a reciple for getting fucked in the ass to me long run. but hey, i don't trust the exchanges weither they get hacked and shit. so i dunno

ffs read the thread

i did, thats why i said fairx xlm link still unconfirmed

exactly
rumour unconfrimed, just google more rumours
nobody anywhere has any link to solid proof
wow you guys are really fucking stupid or assholes eh? you either know full well its an unconfirmed rumour but you're such a shill you dont say anything, or you just believe things because you heard them somewhere.

It's confirmed first-party, retard

XLM will be $30 EOY. screen cap this

Trips of 7. 30$ confirmed.

wow and i know its true cause user said so and doesnt have tp rove it
>just google it
oh look, its just more rumours, page after page

twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696
twitter.com/fairxio/status/942134892208390144

There, you made me spoonfeed it for you, congrats and fuck you

Thanks what I was waiting for. You to do the work for free. So Jan-Feb, eh? Nice. Fuck you for taking so long to post this fgt.

there, was that so hard? lol
would have been easier just to post the truth instead of a thread full of barking pajeets shilling and saying nothing of value. people like to see proof, it's a good sales tip there, since you want so bad for people to buy your coins, open with the proof next time.

so congrats, i gave you a free lesson on how to be a better shill and you're welcome

HOLY SHIT TRIPS CONFIRMED

>there, was that so hard? lol
I'm wondering the same thing, why couldn't you faggots do it yourselves

i think the fairx is actually a few months away though. i read a tweet once someone screenshotted i dunno. quickly browsed through the fairx twitter and couldnt find it. i'll let some filthy shill loser find the intel for me.

get to work bitch shills, get me intel on fairx dates with twitter proof

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.

because if you're going to be a piece of shit shill you should work for it bitch. stinking up this board barking like a pajeet. you'd shill your own mother into a buy wall probably. shills have no honour, fucking worm people. do my work bitch

i mean sell wall. and i said bitch too many times, kind of redundant. you get my point

shills deserve no respect and we need to treat you losers like dirt as a general rule because fuck you

come on greasy shill fucking losers
do my fucking research and bring me the tweet

>fairX

see you in 3 months for real use!

indeed my friend
frankly its the job of these shill subhumans to fetch info. sice they're ruining biz they might as well be used like the whores they are

Thanks for bumping the thread

mind if you keep it up for me? thanks

ah thats right, always remember to sage shill threads. thanks i'll do that from now on and so will everyone else reading this

FairX is MONTHS away

exactly
xlm can wait, probably not even a good time to buy now. shill have a thread running 24/7 they must be trying to lure us in to eat bags or something.

>Bytecoin
Doubt that will be listed

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.

I like that idea. Hate all these whales dumping there shit to cause coins to get lower and lower. Im invested just over 5k might add some more while its low.