Help. Me. Please

Down so much.. someone give me faith. Please. Tell me it's going back up after a month or two..

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Dont be a pussy and hold. Everything will come back up faster then you think

Appreciated user thanks I hope so

>almost 50k
I'm a poorfag who scraped together his last 1.5k and fell for the Veeky Forums "if you're poor, you shouldn't diversify, go all in into one or two small coins" meme and put it all into DBC and BNTY. Don't tell me about suffering.

Veeky Forums also told you not to put it in memecoins. jesus fuck you dumb faggots are dumb

luckily BNTY might be fine

Your portfolio is about the same value as mine. You should just copy it. Started with 6k in mid-august but lost half my stack in 1 week with dnt so basically started with 3k.

I'm down 22k bro in the past few days I made that 70k from scraping 5k and legit all in'ing Veeky Forums shills and moons and luckily made great x5-x10 returns on them it was going great I was so close to that 100k mark then booooom market crash rip 50% gains

Get the fuck out of those shit coins and follow my twitter for the low volume coins

twitter.com/kucoin_invest 39,000 people can't be this dumb

Nice portfolio OP yeah it's like the same value most of your coins are good long term picks

OP these coins will explode in late Jan/early Feb:

-Stellar
-ICX

Hold at least those two and you'll be fine, then sell at highs and go into mostly ETH/NEO to stay safe from now on, when the market slows to a crawl those will stay stable and then will allow you to buy other alts on sale.

Lmao do you actually buy everything that is being shilled biz and near ath. user it's time to do your own research and buy coin that are not being shilled and wait for them to start mooning.

Cheap coins are all memecoins, retard. Once they are established like ICX or NEO, they are no longer cheap and have already had their rise.

I always wanted to buy ICX but all these VEN partnerships always made me think VEN was more long term and safe but I'm not sure anymore

OP I didn't buy them at ATH as I said I started with 5k buying meme coins and they got me till 70k and now they're all rotting and I'm down to 45-50k now I bought them when they were all 10-20cents each

hahaha so fucked

Sell your CoinonatX for Ethereum.

Ethereum will be the counterweight for your portfolio. It will then be more stable, so your feelings will be more stable.

>ICX
>established

It's not on any Korean exchanges, no mainnet yet, not even integrated in Korea yet. It's nowhere near established. XLM is the same. People only look at marketcap rather than potential of new money to hit the market, this is why they will stay poor.

Not true you can get POE or PBL or MED or RLC or LEND or whatever. None are in top100

Relax. I lost 250k profit in the last 4 days.
We will be fine.

250k damn what were your main investments OP

post portfolio user

I mean your actual holdings

Portfolio exploded the last few weeks. Still, shit hurts.

Niceeee 3000% increase what did you buy OP?

Fuck me that must hurt we bought nearly the same shills I got OPUS, REQ, and BNTY I HAD OYSTER PEARL TOO BUT I SOLD FOR XCXT (coinonatx)

You seem the know stuff...

With how much did u started ?

And what is your strategy on deciding which coins to buy ? Where u get ur information from ??

>that absolute pajeet writing and grammar

We can see its you you fucking retard

Luckily I bought 10k € PRL at 0.07 cents. So cant complain. The worst bit, is that I was planning to take profits, put in like 50 sell orders, but ETH exploded, so it never hit those. After that I didn't have time to cash 50 % of my bnty and prl. That is the worst bit about this shit.

Hah

Lol are you not gonna diversify into stable coins at all? If you had some ETH/BNB/XMR your portfolio volatility would be saner

i follow Veeky Forums exclusively for my info.,

Damnnn but you holding BNTY and PRL? You think they'll recover and hit ATH in the next few weeks/month?

Any advice on future coins or are you as unknowledgable as the rest of us and got lucky?

Where'd you find out about pearl so early?

haha I know right. Was planning to do that, but shit didn't work out as planned.

I started with 14k €, first used data dash to find nice coins. After that I got lucky with lowcap biz shills. Bought huge amounts at a very low price. Tried the same thing with OPT just before the fucking crash, so that one didn't work out that much.

from Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums. Bought it right after it hit Kucoin. Lowcap x10 threads are golden. Haven't found any ones that seemed good to me the last couple of days though.

ADC thank me later

Same I bought a lot of OPT right before the crash sucks :/

his entry points will be different tho

I've noticed the shill train almost always begins on Biz with DBC, payfair, upfiring, and now audio coin just within the past few weeks.

I'm about to put my first 5k down so hopefully I can get it to 20-40k quickly to move into these risky shill coins first.

please don't put ADC in the same group as all the others which were shilled by pnd discord groups

XCXT BAHAHAHAHA, OH jesus that was such a pump and dump coin the cunt that created it is still staking 5million another words he gets to mint and dump 10k a day or 3.5 mill a year

Small adjustments are key to good portfolio management.

Sell half of everything and dump into BNTY. That is the one that's most undervalued and oversold.

It'll be hard to get it to 20-40k quick if you're buying a non shill coin, shill coins really do work because everyone starts buying but ever since the crash a lot of people have been selling and holding, not a lot buying

ALL IN VEN NOW!

You will make your losses back in no time!

Nice hedge with OPT perhaps. Any news coming up, or reasons it will go up, except for the low marketcap? Missed the shill pasta on this one.

I was down similar percentage 5 days ago, I'm now back to where I was. Be strong brother

I'm contemplating between BAT or Nuls, both of which should be more expensive. Bat itself not being 1b is criminal in this retarded market

February VEN price predictions guys? (Realistic)

Yeah new exchanges, rumours about yamaha, rebrand, etc. It's been here for 2 years but only they're starting to market