Kik's KIN

Kik's token KIN has reach the bottom.
Fill up your bags. Only up from here
0.00000004btc

I trust a reputable company like Kik a lot more than random people and their ICOs

4 satoshi is 3 too much for this garbage.

Also, if you buy this coin your portfolio goes +25% -25% on the daily. Shit coin.

>100 trillion supply

Really? LOL

i bought this because the blockchain is my fetish

Waiting for it to moon

This coin just needs to get pumped. But also the shit dev team needs to list it on a real exchange.

i was turned off by that number at first, but if you read the white paper, there is a stragey. first about 60% of coin is held. Currently there is less than 1 trillion out there. The number trillion isnt that big. fucking burger usa has 20 trillion in debt. Kik is global app. If all their users adopt it, then this does have potential. Again, bought it when it was nearly nothing.

Good price to buy Kin right now. Will 2x withina few weeks.

>Kik
>reputable
M8 Kuk is nothing. Tiny user base on an unremarkable chat app.

>Tiny user base on an unremarkable chat app.
This nigger. Tiny user base............................ you cant be this dense

He bought the "bottom". Now drop the bottom some more.

OMG KIN IS KILL

Is the excessive use of ellipses the number one indicator of pajeet shills? It sure fucking seems like it.

Kin got srsly pumped a week ago. Buy when back at 1 sat, keep an eye, 10x.

Zoom out op. Lol. Sorry we won't buy your pnd bags.

Who uses kik unironically?

Btw telegram will do the same. And they have a proper dev team.

>believing in KIN

Kik literally has a huge pedophile problem and shit is only gonna flop

Nah it's r/thedonald. Indians use whatsapp

>Who uses kik unironically?
North American teens

>Kik literally has a huge pedophile
Pedos need a currency too

Was going to a few days ago, decided to buy COSS instead. Good decision.

What the fuck. I totally missed it. I thought there was not Kik ICO yet. Shit.

you didnt miss out. People who bought into the ICO lost a lot of money. Seems that token is at rock bottom right now.

KIN economy within KIK will be huge.
Much like telegrams own GRAM will be huge.

This is not a pajeet pump and dump but a real project. And when people say its has too big of a supply... I got 5 million kin, whats a trillion in this market?

People dont realize that you can buy lots of things from kik with fiat and btc right now. But having kin will make that streamlined. Definitely a long hold. In q1 2018 they will reveal partners who will use KIN. My guess is that facebook will be using KIN as the trillion supply can easily provide liquidty for its billion users. They can easily gamify aspects of kik and facebook.

KIK announced a while back that they will stop using the Ethereum blockchain due to scalability issues. Just stop and think about this for a second. Why would they do this, why would they change their Android and iOS SDK's and go through all this development effort and pain?

Maybe...because they are expecting a huge fucking demand once this actually goes out to their millions of users. They are scared that putting this on the Ethereum blockchain will cause another CryptoKitties. They are playing this safe, they are putting a lot of eggs into this basket, just look at the marketing for what is essentially a shitcoin.

This will blow up in 2018, guaranteed.

>I got 5 million kin
KIN has given me higher and faster return in 24 hours than any token/coin
This morning i bought an undisclosed amount for about $5,000. Now its almost $67,000

What ether/sat price did you buy in?

You made 13x in 24 hours?

Wtf how is that even possible

Congrats user how much have you made in crypto ?

>Wtf how is that even possible
It isn't. Kek.

Take a look in this discord group to see that this is bs
discord (dot) gg (slash) VQCUMYU

Top kekinkik

Wait desu why is this the first time I've heard of Telegrams ICO? Is it too normie or something or just not shilled on biz cuz it's actually not a Rajeet coin?

Keep it quiet for now. Its poised to be the largest ICO in history so im sure biz will post about it soon.

I saw the techcfunch article and began accumulating ethers.

Eeeeeh holy shit I Google'd it an it's already got like 10 articles on it.

>Entirely dependent on their shitty chat app that no one uses
Pass

>300 million users
>No one

They do need to move off of etherdelta and mercatox though if they want to be serious

Yes so its only a matter of time. I perso ally cant wait for GRAM. Telegram is already known in crypto so it will be an easy sell. I just want a succesful Wepay for the west. I get jealous when i see Wechat pay for store goods with a simple qr code.

Why the fuck would telegram do an ICO? Are they actually short of money?

Man getting stressed trying to prepare for the ICO.

Does Telegram even make any money? It has no ads and it's free.

Seems like a rediculous ICO. 1.2 billion dollars? What does an already established company/app need 1.2 billion dollars for. Also, is it available for Americans at ICO lol

Isnt it like twitter, never made any money but gets funds thanks to all the datamine possibilities/a place to monitor the goyim?

not just any ico, literally the biggest ico of all time

im probably not gonna invest

Because theyre building their own chain and lots of features that are beyond telegram's purpose.

I hope so i mean i hear they will accept fiat and the only fiat that matters is USD

So this hopes to become the currency of a Grindr clone but for fucking children employing Tel Aviv's brightest blockchain engineers. Am I more or less right here?

Installed, bought 10k worth of coins for Lucy

>not just any ico, literally the biggest ico of all time
This shit is gouing to tank. Buy it after the ICO if you want to invest.