Got in on the presale

>got in on the presale
>there are 40 (yes 40) THOUSAND people whitelisted for the crowdsale of only 10000 neo

Holy fuck, this might have been my smartest moves in crypto. THEKEY is going to make Deep Brain look like a little bitch. Anyone else this fucking comfy?

is signing up for the ico closed? i made an account a few days back can i just send my neo when it drops or do i need to do anything else?

did you do the KYC? If not you are too late.

honestly dont know, signed up for a few icos that day and i cant open the page now. i hope i did but im doubtful

the k(e)ys

Gonna be like winning the lottery if I get in. Jealous you got in the presale OP. Have my 10NEO ready to go. Need this 1/40 shot of getting some tokens

Fuck off idiot DBC is da wae.

>investing in civic clone which works only for chinks
why

Can you send NEO from exchange? When are the details being released?

What does the token dooooo?

When did DBC become the standard for other coins to be compared to? "This is better than the coin that is totally crashing and burning right now, buy buy buy!" Especially when it's completely different fields.
If you had compared it to ICX or NEO, I would have listened, but not like this. Also, why shill an ICO with massive competition which will only reduce your chance to get into it? Suspicious, to say the least.

nothin personell

>investing in a pajeet coin

No, details are in their telegram

DYOR retard.
Literally a 10 second google search.

>Also, why shill an ICO with massive competition which will only reduce your chance to get into it? Suspicious, to say the least.
Ah, saw that OP got in on the pre-sale. So he needs some people to drive up the price so he can dump on them, of course.

I mean he did shill it after the whitelist closed so he is not really adding more people to the pool.

Compared to DBC mainly because NEO icos are hot right now family. DBC will rebound to $1 soon anyways.

And I'm not dumping, holding until x100

It really isn't, what the fuck is the value proposition of the token. Legit looks like it's just the most hyped gofundme in existence.

And also, just letting people know there are a lot of people who are gonna fomo on this when it gets listed, not even counting americans and chinese who couldn't participate. Letting people know there will be room to make money on this even if you dont get in the ico.

Have fun getting your 10 NEO back. At 10am Beijing time 40k faggots will refresh the order page, destroying the server. Then when you finally have access to the page it will be too late. And if you manage to get your TKY, presale whales will dump the shit out of this coin.

For every presaler that dumps there will be 10 people buying it. Stay mad.

ya fuck this. i shouldve done the presale. i like my current coin positions, i dont need this shit. and who the fuck knows how long it's gonna take to get my neo back if i dont get through.

Mad? My KYC passed. When I heard about the cap I just used my brain and refused to be scammed.

ya, the cap pissed me off too. i wanted to put atleast 5k into this.

Did we miss the boat?

>plebs fight to get into dogshit ICO
>meanwhile sitting comfy in next x100 ico

This or SelfKey, which is better?

jibrel?

I'm not so sure about it anymore, it seems like a shitcoin that doesnt need blockchain in any way whatsoever

I got in in Jibrel too! Judmst one ether though.

7.2 ether here...this shits getting me a lambo

YOU DON'T KNOW DA WAE