Chainlink

Anyone else starting to get scared?

if link hits even $20 its going to make a huge difference to my life.

im looking at returns on various vanguard funds, if i get 7% a year ill have a decent income along with my job to live a very comfortable life, never mind it it hits $50. it's stating to feel real...

Same here lad. I can’t believe it. If this actually works then we’re all gonna have substantially better lives. Just hodl and we will win.

If LINK ever reaches $50+ it will be the greatest thing Veeky Forums has ever done. So many NEETS here holding tens of thousands of LINK.

20k here. Will i be able to quit my job?

>if link hits even $20 its going to make a huge difference to my life.

it'll never happen. it couldn't even hit 9k sats with all that new documentation proving it wasn't a scam last night. It's just a utility token the market will never care about. It'll probably get to 3 then fizzle out.

If you think 1mil is enough

>Thinks Veeky Forums will be responsible for the future value of a company with a product that is going to be used by 11000 banks worldwide

Fucking state of this place I swear

SILENCE NOLINKIE

Explain?

The way you guys talk...

I'm thinking this is a fucking scam

If /pol/ could make Trump president then we can do anything.

Explain what?

Why would you sell a depreciating asset for stocks just before the dollar collapses? Just stake your linkies in a pool and live off the passive income. If link is worth $20 and you only get 5% for staking, that's plenty, especially since the value if link will continue to rise over time.

where can i read about this pooling and projected returns user?

Operating nodes is in the white paper. There's some info about staking pools on the reddit. 5% was just a number I pulled out of my ass though because that hasn't been finalized yet.

Will brainlet laymen be able to stake or is it complicated?

75k here i honestly feel like a small fish.

were all going to make it though if there is one thing that is a guarantee is 4chans ability to do the unthinkable

Veeky Forums was all over ETH too from when it was a dollar, newfag.
And antshares, and OMG, and a bunch of coins that went to another galaxy.

At the very least you paid $7.5k for an unknown crypto token, one of the riskiest types of investments known to man currently.
And you say you feel like a small fish.

Operating a node requires some technical know-how (nothing that couldn't be explained in a youtube video) and you have to input requested data. But that's what the pool is for. You'll be able to deposit your link and they handle that for you (as well as 100% uptime) for a fee.

would it be worth doing for 2k link?

I was in the slack of the ChainCoin scam. I'm currently in the slack of another token which I suspect to be a scam (not Chainlink though). You all talk like the delusional boomers in those slack groups, that's a bad sign. Either you're going to suffer, or you're LARPing. Good luck anyways

OP, LINK will hit $20 this year... in a few years it could be $500. that is how big oracles will be.
however I prefer BAT during 2018 because I know BAT will hit $50 or $100 because the tech is actually used now. In the end of 2018 I will dump everything I own into LINK.
I used to own 35k LINK but I don't anymore

Veeky Forums is just piggybacking retard, I know that. Doesn't mean it isn't fucking hilarious.

Why is link gonna moon?

It solve problem

You're going to get these types of people in anything.

Smart contracts.

Institutional investors will be throwing massive amounts of money into crypto in the next few weeks. Chain link is gonna fly.

When the normies become aware of smart contracts and it becomes a buzz word, sky is the limit.

Depends what the price of link is and how much they pay out vs what you could get by risking chasing moons. If link is $20 and the pay out is 5%/year that's $2000/year for doing nothing. That's assuming the price of link is constant though. At $20 your probably better off chasing a few moons because you could get that in a day in crypto. But long term I think link has massive game changing potential like ethereum. So, idk. If I was able to know the future I wouldn't tell anyone, but I think link is going to the Andromeda galaxy and am not selling till we get there.

This guy gets it.

Muh clasroom, muh pathetic FUD.

You're not getting in cheaper :)

Why do you think Chainlink have been so quiet?
What is coming in Q1?
Why won't Ripple be accepted by governments?
How does link supplement existing technology and fill a much needed gap in the market?
Why will this be approved by politicians?

No one believed it was a scam. That's just you beign retarded lol

So nodes are basically dividends? I will soon have 6k LINK, that would net me a nice salary in the future, right?

>Why do you think Chainlink have been so quiet?
Because they're trying to keep the ponzi going as long as possible
>What is coming in Q1?
Chapter 11
>Why won't Ripple be accepted by governments?
It already has
>How does link supplement existing technology and fill a much needed gap in the market?
Its literally a Jason Parser than anyone can make
>Why will this be approved by politicians?
It wont

Pretty much. That's what I'm betting on. Even if it's not enough to retire, it will make a massive difference in the course of my life.

And you only assumed $20 in the coming year. Imagine in 5-10 years (This what Sergey believe will be the tipping point for smart contracts). We could basically retire early, I'm so excited.

This if you look at the documentation last night it's pretty obvious that can be thrown together and implemented into any chain overnight. If you still have your money in this it's obvious you can't evaluate startups like this and you are just waiting to be justed, and seriously need to get out now or just put your money into a more known quantity like Ether or Neo or Monero. Seriously I'm trying to save you all some pain when this inevitably hits some tech blogs and they all begin asking, is this really it? This cost 32 million dollars and took three months?

What do you mean by three months? Link has been in development far longer than even ETH.

Most of the people who will begin looking at this probably won't realize that and assume they've been working since the ICO, but once they figure out sergey's had the company for 4 years... If you can't see how bad that's going to look i don't know what else to tell you.

i actually paid £23k, i believe in meme magic

What do you honestly expect? The whole idea and fundamental function of Chainlink relies on the proper implementation of Smartcontract! How many smart contracts have you seen lately? I guess not too many. Wait 1 year, then we will talk.

Is it DasCoin? I'm in their telegram group and the people just throw around buzzwords thinking they are fucking geniuses.

CL is going nowhere. Already proved to be a scamcoin. Sergey is in Thailand doing god knows what. As a result, typical stinky linkie responses are as follows:
>but muh sibos
>but muh SWIFT
>but muh cup and handle
>but muh oracle
>but muh testnet
>but muh Sergey god
>but muh nodes

Can't be THAT many. Not counting exchanges only about 1000 people have 15k+. Maybe w/ exchanges you're looking at 2000 people with 15k or more.

I believe at least a few hundred people on this board fall into that category, but that's a pretty tiny amount of people in the scheme of things.

it's true post sibos and after a lot of link was sold.