How shit am I? $23k up in 2 months

Oh hai fgts

I 'borrowed' $40k from my middle-class white parents 2 months ago and am 50% up on crypto.

How much of a shit crypto fag am I, should I just kms now or continue to spend my inheritance making huge 50% gains?

just cash out crypto isn't for you

No one cares. Kys

if you can't 1000x your portfolio, you're legitimately mentally retarded at this point.

This is just sad.

50%

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I turned 10k into 230k in a little over a month. You must be a TOTAL fucking retard.

december was the biggest bullrun in crypto history, so as long as you're prepared to make lesser gains in the future, you're good

If you literally invested in ANYTHING just above shit 2 months ago you would have 2x minimum so cash out now

Eventually, you’ll be owing your parents and living in their basement.

I literally can't imagine being so incompetent that you only made 50% In December.

My return was 2177%

How are you this dumb? You can just throw money at shit and make money

How the fuck could you not get at least a x10 increase during the january effect
Crypto isn't for you, not even trading in general.

Two weeks gone from $500 to $14,000. You're investments are fucking awful user.

I tripled my investment and I feel ashamed. How can you brag about 50%? Wtfs wrong with you.

lies

30x in 2 weeks, BS

You shud give up OP

I also have 200k tau worth roughly £165k

you should take out your principle and ride with profits that way you don't get your butt spanked if you lose it all.

HAHAHHAHH
I turned 5k into 430k in a little over two weeks. You must be a TOTAL fucking retard.

how are you guys gettings these gains anyways I'm up 300% hodl top 10 coins. Can you tell me your secret plz

Started in august with my own €750
Fuck you OP

Hahahaha.

Bought SIA at a 0.1
Bought SUB at .50
Bought NEO at $55
Bought LSK at $12
Bought ETHOS at $2

Consider suicide. You are literally a giant fucking retard

Honest truth. Ripple went big. Put everything into DBC at around 7c.

WOW, you literally lost money, impressive

I literally turned a penny into 1 million

Just quit now while you're ahead

Invest in low marketcap coins and ICOS, just don't be retarded on coins that screams pajeet and solves literally nothing but "another muh store of value"

Imagine being this bad

Plenty of people are 30Xing you dumb faggot.
Moonshot 1k multiple times.
10 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 3

Ever heard of exponential gains 50% Pub Trash Noob?

You should just give up. Renaissance Capital generated a better return last year in a heavily regulated industry.

If you can’t do better than this you are a literal joke.

Had 2500$ 1st of jan, peaked 23k that week.
How am I doing biz?

Well you could have put it into bonds like a normie and only made what 2.5% in the same time?

Don’t be greedy matey

i doubled my money in my first month despite making fuckloads of mistakes and i ahd a lot less money to start with so i wasnt afraid of mistakes. but maybe you're playing it safe and have a very stable low risk low profit strategy. "low" profit lol, +50% every couple months isn't bad, it's 10k a month. obviously you should keep doing it

It’s quite funny that you think everyone is lying about their gains as well. Some maybe, but going 30X is not at all unheard of.

Denial is the first stage OP

Went from 4k to 100k. Pretty shit desu.

>huge gains
Lmao you fuckin retard. I started with 1.2k mid Dec and I'm now at 7k. If I had 50k to start with I'd be close to million now since I wouldn't be forced to sit on two coins.

This. Once you have like 30k, the amount of moonshots you can get into at once is fucking great.

Haha I turned my food into shit in a mere 4 hours. Yall retarded

lol
what you say makes no sense. Do you know how to add? you do not have any currency with x10, those results that you give are impossible.

start by paying them back before you lose it

lol
what you say makes no sense. Do you know how to count? you do not have any currency with x10, those results that you give are impossible.

youre a fucking neet and a child.
you have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums.
literally kys faggot.

Nice double post retard. Obviously that is not my whole portfolio. DURRRR

I caught your lie, dumb.

He is saying that he mooned and moved the profits to those subsequent coins that mooned again dumb pajeet

Started in mid December with 1k, spent half a month bleeding with LTC until I sold it at loss. Now I'm 6k. Not really proud of it but it's at least 6x in 2 weeks

lol whatever you need to tell yourself poor fag

Keep holding my bags loser

>Gamble successfully
>Brag about being smart

I started one month ago, and am up 750%. YOU are a fucking loser. I don't know why your parents even trusted you with that money. They must be retards too. Guess it runs in the family.

lol this, most of us just got really lucky and got in early. I bought ETH early and NEO when it was antshares, that's pretty much all I needed.

I turned 4k into 14k and I've been in crypto almost a year now. Should I kms?

Being on bittrex only made it a lot harder to make gains. You fags only shill coins on binance and cuckcoin

Fucking pajeet, I turned 4k into 3.1bn in six days

Cognitive traits are heritable. Lulz

How do you lose in crypto?

Go all in VEN right now and don't touch your blockfolio until march. Thank me later. Wtf are those pathetic gains dude?

Get on CuckCoin and Binance for fucks sake. Bittrex is selling your passport to some Russian Babushka anyway

Here is a list of coins I have personally thrown cash at recently. For all you sad 50% gaining poorfags

VOISE (getting listed on Binance)
TrueFlip(Low MKT cap, real product, releasing new games and hitting roadmap regularly)
AudioCoin(Partnered with Bjork. I just dumped at 5X though)
Devery (ICO, will explode like ShipChain)
Achain (6 forks planned this year. Can swing trade the fuck out of it. people love "muh platforms")

I started with 4k in December and only got into altcoins around 20th. I made 700$ until the 31th and then decided to pull out, because I was obviously too stupid for crypto. And then I actually missed the giant bullrun of January.

So yeah, you're not alone.

I made about £2.50 in 5 mins and decided I prefer shares and politics.

>Devery (ICO, will explode like ShipChain)
when is it getting listed on exchanges?

I started with 500$ in November and just hit 50 ETH

Stop thinking in terms of fiat value and you will make much much more

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is a massive bull run like happened in december going to happen again or was it a freak anomaly?