Hey!! Psst!! Kid!! Wanna get obscenely rich?

Komodo Moon imminent. Ride the wave of the Quobit whale PnD discord and put all your money in Komodo NOW before it moons up to over 100 USD on Binance. This is the next pump in order after the massively successful Bitcoin Gold/Diamond pump.

Screenshot this.
Thank me later

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chief-crypto/komodo-zcash-based-cryptocurrency-about-to-release-first-decentralized-ico-for-an-e-banking-platform-monaize
blog.komodoplatform.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-atomic-swaps-and-how-komodo-is-advancing-the-technology-cadaec50da7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Komodo dragon dont give a fuck.

Thanks. Just bought 560 KMD for 8.95 USD on Binance.

- Phase 2 of operation KOMOD starting in T minus 18 minutes. Hold off all purchases above 10 USD till 15.00 GMT +1

The sleeping dragon is about to wake up

Nice have 2k kmd added, 1k the other day at 50000 sat

Whelp I am sold, 100k.

KOMODO (a ZCash-based cryptocurrency) due to soon release worlds FIRST Decentralized ICO for an E-BANKING platform (MONAIZE)!

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chief-crypto/komodo-zcash-based-cryptocurrency-about-to-release-first-decentralized-ico-for-an-e-banking-platform-monaize

soon

Everything You Need to Know about Atomic Swaps, and How Komodo is Advancing the Technology:

Over the last several years, at Komodo we have quietly worked with a blockchain innovation called “The Atomic Swap,” a technology seen recently in the news. The growth of this technology throughout the entire market shows an exciting future where cryptocurrencies can be accessible to the average user. The Komodo Platform is the first exchange to support atomic swaps, and we have even forged our own unique variations of the protocol, advancing the technology beyond its previous capabilities.

Atomic Swaps Allow You to Trade From Blockchain to Blockchain, From Within Your Wallet

An atomic swap is a direct trade between two different coins running on two separate blockchains; there are no centralized-exchange websites or other third-parties required for this trade. The technology enables common users to bypass the labyrinth of website-exchanges currently necessary to purchase cryptocurrencies. Once implemented, the atomic swap will allow common users to trade and purchase any desired coin directly within their own wallets.

blog.komodoplatform.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-atomic-swaps-and-how-komodo-is-advancing-the-technology-cadaec50da7c

It's about fucking time this mofo dragon goes skyhigh.
> extremely undervalued.

Bitcoin Dark currently trading for 320 USD. Komodo is the successful fork of the Failed Bitcoin dark and it only costs a fraction of it right now (9USD)

You can fully anonymize all your trades on BarterDEX using Jumblr service. Do you see where I am aiming at ameriburgers?

Holy lord this is insane. Bitcoin Dark is a failed Pajeet scam coin and it's currently trading at a 4000% premium compared to Komodo. Once people get their eyes on this relationship Komodo will exit the solar system

Also forgot, you are always in control of your coin wallets and its impossible to get goxed.

Komodo being at 9$ is complete bullshit.
This is a 30-50$ dollar coin.

>pnd

so why hold it if I'm just gonna get dumped on?
Thanks assholes

Pump is starting.

Isn't this the coin that's scheduled to have a re-launch?

dumping already

that was rescheduled decentralise ico, Monaize it is coming soon anytime in Q1. that was really the time to accumulate but still undervalued

People will soon realize what Komodo is all about, I think 30-50$ in q1 is realistic when everyone knows about Komodo.