Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcoin-alt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reply with "haha"

>Riplle

Tell him to buy altcoin.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcoin-alt/

tell him to go all in on PRL

tell him to wait a bit until it goes higher to buy it.

Tell him to go all in on 2FA, its the new Ripple.

My nigger
>"gotta wait to make sure it's really going up"

Jewple will hit 100$ in 5 years

It won't though, because every normie who wants it to has already invested their share.

Tell him to buy DBC. It's the next moon.

Tell him to buy Bazingacoin, he's a normie he don't desevre gains.

Tell him 'haha i wanted this cheap whore caled ur mum just to mess around'.

>cheap coin called ripple
>ripple
>#3 crypto
>cheap

Kek this

Its not your job to guide him through his first crypto investment. This is why they say never to tell anyone what you've done, because if the shit hits the fan they'll blame you for it. Best to stay out of it.

Best thing to say is "Thats up to you, good luck".

The only people who I ever really talk to about it are people I know who are gamblers, or who have invested in stocks, I know they'll study and figure it out for themselves, and thats fine. But the average normie is off limits because the average person is a mental child, and will not accept responsibility for themselves.

SCAM HIM INTO BUYING VERGE AND TRON ASWELL

cute foot

fpbp

Espers on yobit is cheaper

Screencap this ! : 01/13/18(Sat)16:01:03 Veeky Forums gave someone some good advice

If you really want to give him something, redirect him to lumens

OOGA BOOGA

Lol that's your friend??

Nice user

Kek

Why are normies so into ripple?

Idk I was a normie and started in November and I got into ripple and made bank. Let the normies invest in it so we can get back to 3

>using Veeky Forums lingo with your normie friends
you're no better than them

Ripple. The banks coin. Only two dollar. Bitcoin is $15,000. The banks always win don't you know? So ripple is far surpass $15,000. You will be rich if you go all in ripple.

Nocoiner doesn't mean normie. The retarded clueless nocoiner attitude isn't exclusive to normies, if you go on another board and post about crypto, people will unironically respond with generic boomer-tier FUD.

Normie friend made a ton of money with ripple, he doesnt even know what the blockchain is.

I guess the virgin vs Chad meme is right.

Yeah, somwtimea even on /g/

Yes. Chad goes all in on the first coins he sees and makes a fortune. The virgin carefully researches the whitepapers of all coins he's considering investing and makes 5% gains if he's lucky.

Tell him and everyone else to buy ripple, then short it on polo

>telling people to buy when your short
?

Normies are who you want as investing adversaries. As soon as it dips 1%, they panic sell and the house of cards falls down

Autistic, but not disabled

Though it's not in satoshis, so you are not a true autismo, sorry.

>Why are normies so into ripple?

bro its so cheap only $2!!! Bitcoin is $13k!!!

Nah, we all know what volume is right?

It's more likely the speed of processing or 'real world speculation from fiat banks. I like ripple, but it doesn't stand for anything crypto was invented for.

tell him to buy your bags