Ok guys, I have 9k$ on Cryptopia. What gems do you recommend? Im interested in Audiocoin, Cappasity and Vechain...

Ok guys, I have 9k$ on Cryptopia. What gems do you recommend? Im interested in Audiocoin, Cappasity and Vechain. Any suggestions?

Vechain user... are you fucking serious deciding between those 3. Vechain user Vechain.

>filename

kurwa

I also thinking about Chainlink, but yeah, Vechain is my main crypto right now
żadna kurwa tylko piękna samica :3

Why is she in her underwear on the beach

She can do whatever she wants she is perfect

Since when is vechain on cryptopia?

>she is in underwear
I never paid attention for this, are you fucking genius or gay?
guys, do you know any gems on cryptopia that will moon up soon?

It never was i have account on binance too

MyWish (WISH). Has a working and is way ahead compared to its competitors (CAT and FUEL).

Voise if you can catch it on it dip

LUX, it's on sale right now

Posw BUT only invest if your in for the long game. We arnt looking for weak hands son

Buy ADC and hold my bags goy

Definitely voise, it’s going to be big

Fucking MyWish, was looking into this.
Were can I buy it besides EtherDelta?

Small market cap, plenty of room to grow, runs the exchange. Will grow just like binance did. Don't say no one tried to help you.

>Ok guys, I have 9k$ on Cryptopia
>Cryptopia
Cryptopia

Rarely seen here, but DCORP, they are going to announce new exchanges for it to be listed on! thank me later OP

Cat and UFR, both are getting to the normies. Ad with Cat vs Mywish: One is an asian/american team, the other is Russian. One of them stole parts of the whitepaper from the other team. One token is literally called CAT. What's to think about? Blockcat will soon be a Top 100 Coin, screencap this.

CEFS

UFR

Capp is a great buy still, I got in at sub 2 cent but they are launching IOS frame work on 17th.

Buy some BON

what's the difference between this and CEFS?

Audiocoin AKA Bjorkcoin

Just signed a partnership with one of the world biggest studio supply company and there is a major music label still under NDA

the first one is getting ready to be announced in a few days, just keep holding

It's gonna be a huge deal for media which will bring a lot of normies in

With 9k, the cryptopia fee share token is worth looking at

Gems: LINX & ZER. Both announcing big news soon!!

Yea but MyWish is being shilled hard and CAT is just steady improving tech and not worrying about pumping. If I've learned one thing from biz it's when to spot the hype beast version and the real version of a tech. Nice redditgraph tho

CEFS

Do you need to get verified before withdrawing from Cryptopia?

How long did it took to get verified?