IT'S HAPPENING

GET THE FUCK BACK IN

it will be blocked again
just wait untill that faggot gets his free coins from the competition

what? the downtrend is still not broken. I will buy back in closer to ico price.

this

>just wait untill that faggot gets his free coins from the competition
when will that happen?

also why would that matter?
they are going to give him the coins anyway

This thing will explode soon. It's basically at rock bottom atm

guys this will be at least 20$ next week

says who?

what if it never goes up?

hell dump

>hell dump
what?

He'll dump the coins he gets from contest

U do realise that he will get eth not more can

>being this retarded

>He'll dump the coins he gets from contest
fucking why?
fuck this fucking whale piece of shit

man the fucking harpoons

it will - the project is more solid and functional than most. whales and the contest ride it down, but it will come back for sure when everyone buys the bottom. if not immediately then in the long run..

I might be getting old but whenever I see kids it makes me wish to be a father, I know that I am capable of raising kids who will make me proud. However why is it impossibly difficult to find a mother material woman in this day and age?

And to stay on topic, CAN will moon and anyone selling now will be pinkwojaking the hell out of this board after it hits x5 next week. HODL

read the promotion, retard

>if not immediately then in the long run..
how fucking long?
I have a week and a half before WANCHAIN

this was my plan and canya is fucking it all up

>And to stay on topic, CAN will moon and anyone selling now will be pinkwojaking the hell out of this board after it hits x5 next week. HODL
What makes you think this?

You’re fucked

Read their whitepaper. They have a solid project on their hands unlike scamcoins like CFD and BCD which is mooning so hard right now.
All in all, never sell at a loss, in the long term, every coin with half decent project will moon eventually.

This and AIX are fucking killing me right now.

Is AIX expected to go up? Because I am being fucked by it ever since it got to kucoin.

whats up with it?
i dont see anything on their roadmap for next week?

in the long run - idk - a few months at worst. but i belive we will see it coming back to 4.00$ in the next days.

At least you're not a JUSTED CAN holder

I've been holding this fucking CAN since day one and it's done nothing but fuck me.

a little patience

I say that every time I look at the VIBE chart

That's it, I'm selling my bags. In at 4.30, just set an order out at 3.20.

good goy, keep helping the whales, see you at 10USD, or maybe not.

finally, we were just waiting on you to dump so we can moon.

Threw a few K's in ATH, gonna ride this out for 2-3 weeks see how it adapts.

EVERY time I pull out of a project it moons, hodling this until 15-25 CanuckBucks™

But the Veeky Forums thing to do would be to sell now and then fomo back in at $5

You're right, gonna quickly sell at a loss, hold the BTC until it can buy half the units.

THANKS Veeky Forums

Buy high sell low,